“Tasty and healthy”
Review of The Beehive Grill

The Beehive Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Beehive Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Beehive Grill serves American cuisine in a comfortable and laidback atmosphere. We are a neighborhood favorite, and love giving back to the community. Bring your friends and family to enjoy a meal with us. At The Beehive Grill we have something for everyone. Some popular items include steaks, seafood, burgers, house-smoked BBQ, pasta and vegetarian dishes. We also feature creamy gelato made fresh on-site. We use only the finest ingredients in our famous frozen dessert! The Beehive Grill is Logan's only root beer brew pub! We always have a traditional root beer and a seasonal soda available. We are sister company to the Moab Brewery and offer all of their fine ales that never disappoint!
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love finding fish tacos on the menu at any restaurant. I will most likely order it! I have my favorites and risk comparing because I like them so much when prepared in a tasty way. I liked these. Good flavor and the presentation was lovely but made it easier for dining. They had taco holders. Nice! My daughter ordered the pot roast. Tasty meal, but hold the beef gravy they douse over it all. Way to salty. Not just my sensitive opinion. My daughter had a tricky time working around the gravy. I shared one of my tacos with her so the meantime wasn't a bust.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I'm from out of town but have eaten here a few times. Each time the meals are yummy and no complaints from anyone in my party. We have eaten menu items ranging from salads to hamburgers to Thanksgiving Dinner. All of them are yummy!

I ate here recently and had a side of fries. They were so yummy that I ate every single one. That night in my dreams I had more so of course all I wanted when I woke up was more! Too bad we aren't locals...or maybe it's good so I don't have just a Beehive Grill diet of fries!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

On a recent trip to Logan Utah, I was searching for restaurants that have gluten free options available. Several restaurants said they have gluten-free options, but in reality they meant gluten-free bread available to make sandwiches etc. However the Bee Hive Grill really had a nice big selection of gluten free dishes that were clearly marked on the menu with a gf symbol. They also had gluten free bread. I don’t think they had a separate prep area for gluten free food, though. I ate there twice and the food was excellent. However, (head’s up)- most of the dishes are quite spicy. It’s a big restaurant with high ceilings, so it was a bit noisy, but not too bad. I highly recommend this restaurant—great food and great staff.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Order the home-made rootbeer--it was delicious. The lunch salad with steak was massive and tasty. I couldn't finish it all. Decor was querky and pleasant. The hard floors and walls do reflect sound making the place a bit noisy when full, but not unpleasant.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The food choices are good and most items are fairly tasty. Overall, not a bad experience. The service level was average.