“Great Food, Atmosphere ”
Review of El Toro Viejo

El Toro Viejo
Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner while visiting our son and his girlfriend. They’ve eaten here a few times and enjoyed it.

Seated promptly. Festive, colorful atmosphere. Very clean.

3 of us ordered fajitas, the other a chimichanga. Food arrived quickly. Fajitas arrived on a sizzling hot plate. Each of us enjoyed our meals, great flavor and fresh tasting. My only complaint would be the fajitas were heavy on vegetables and short on meat. I ordered coleslaw in place of rice and beans, hands down the freshest, unique coleslaw I’ve ever had.

I found our server to be average at best. Possibly she was having a bad day.

We would definitely return if we come back to Logan.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We started visiting this place after they moved into the new location a couple of years ago. Their food is pretty authentic and it's very tasty! We have tried a bunch of the different dishes. When we take our kids out we like to share the platter sampler that they have so you can get little bites of many different items. The service is also very good and so is the ambiance

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We eat here whenever we pass through Logan.it is always busy but we always get seated quickly and served promptly. They bring chips and red and also green salsa to start. We like slightly chuncky salsa and both are excellent. Everything is tasty and delicious. I like the fajita salad. Huge slices of avocado and big chunks of chicken. Servers check back frequently to refill drinks and see what else we need. We will continue to stop here when passing through.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

My wife and I went for dinner. We were seated right away. The service was good and quick. I had the seafood enchiladas, and my wife had the spinach enchiladas, and we shared. They were both delicious.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I had chicken enchiladas with house-made mole. It was excellent, sweet and spicy. Service was friendly and quick despite being busy. I would eat there again.

1  Thank TheCoyoteinSLC