“We tried it, the desk was not welcoming and the scent chased us out.”
Review of Indian Oven

Indian Oven
Ranked #29 of 148 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I love Indian food. We were ready for something good. this was not the place. There were two at the front desk, no customers and they really did not seem to want us there. Good Bye.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Went to have lunch with a friend the waitress was very kind and always asking if everything was OK.
Ordered chicken and lamb. I love spicy so order the chicken very spicy. Also a garlic naan.
The wait es about 15min I think.
She brought the dishes very hot, and one portion of rice.
The taste is very good, even my plate was not spicy, so she asked me if I wanted more spicy, she brought me a “Ghost pepper sauce” and told me, be careful.
That was really hot, I enjoyed that food. Was very delicious.
The place is quiet, nice for having a conversation. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I came here for my birthday to get my family into indian food and we loved it. There was a ton of delicious food and desserts. Hands down the best curry I've gad in a while

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We had the Chicken Kurma and it was very good. Excellent flavor and big pieces of white meat chicken. I can highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I love Indian food in general, though I thought the tastes here were better than most I'd had. We ordered a simple dinner ... chicken tikka misala for my bride, chicken vindaloo for me, with a side order of naan and a lassi drink. All were excellent. The portions were sufficient that we brought the leftovers home and enjoyed them for lunch the next day ... and still were just as tasty. When we're up in Logan again, I'd have no problem stopping in again!