Rose Ranch Resort
The Bunkhouse Motel(Circleville)(Great Value!)
US$60
QualityInn
Appletree Inn(Richfield)
Nights Inn(Richfield)
US$62
All reviewspolaris rzrside by sideseaterelevationnathanrentalvehiclesnowwheeleratvfuntrail
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We rented two ATV's from Rose Ranch. We had a 4 seater and a 6 seater and. It's were wonderful. The owners were super nice and easy to work with. Wonderful experience! I'd definitely recommend them and when we come back through here we will be using them again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
JM Marshall M, Owner at Rose Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank YOU!!! We are happy you enjoyed your time here in Marysvale! We will look forward to seeing you again, when you are ready to ride the trails!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

This was our 4th trip to Marysvale. We went twice with just the two of us and twice with extended family. We have rented RZR's from Rose Ranch all four times. Nathan and Martine are the greatest. They are very helpful and friendly. On this trip they had the new 2016 Polaris RZR and we rented two of them. We bought our own last year but had some family members riding ATV's and not having nearly as much fun as we were so we rented the side by sides for them. Great time and we love the Paiute Trail. Looking forward to going again next year and will probably rent 3 this time.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I've been to Marysvale a few times and last year I rented ATV's from Hoopers. They stopped renting, however, so I was forced to look elsewhere. My Google search landed me on 3 alternatives (we saw 2 others when we actually got there). One was Rose Ranch Resort (not really a resort) and I looked at all the reviews. They only had a couple that weren't the top rating. So I booked 2 units (a 4 Wheeler and a Side by Side) for me and my 2 young nephews. When we arrived the Owner greeted us with a warm smile and happy attitude. There was another lady there as well and we chatted while she printed out the paperwork and made the charges. However, we didn't know that you had to be a licensed driver to drive the ATV's for their insurance. The boys had achieved the proper certificate from the state of Utah to drive them but that didn't count. The lady felt SO bad and blamed herself (the website) for the misunderstanding. The boys were disappointed and it looked like we weren't going to get to ride the Piute Trail this time. The lady even called her husband to see if he would let us slide. But they came up with another 4 seater ATV that we could take out. She refunded the deposits I had on the other 2 vehicles and charged me only for the 4 seater! She gave us a great trial to ride with awesome directions and loaned up a map so we didn't have to buy one. The ATV was exceptional and we all had a wonderful time. We saw amazing views from the top of the mountain which was over 10,000 feet elevation. I would recommend this place to anyone and fully suggest you rent your ATV's from them.

Now, to the "resort" name. It used to be a working farm, I believe, with horse rentals and other activities. They have a small RV Campground with full hookups attached but I don't think Rose Ranch actually owns it. They no longer rent horses.

Room Tip: This is NOT a hotel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
JM Marshall M, Owner at Rose Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

We were HAPPY to help you have a wonderful time on the trails here in Marysvale! They are some of the BEST! Please come back and use our ATV'S again and plan on staying with us!! You will love it here !!! Rose Ranch Resort is a family owned business!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We did not stay at the Rose Ranch Resort, but rented an ATV for our family of 4, and loved it! Nathan was great when booking, and his wife dropped it off where we were staying, as promised, for no extra charge. We booked the Polaris RZR4 (4 seats... 2 in front, 2 in back) with a half day rental (8am-1pm). Helmets are provided, but not a law so you don't have to wear them (only my 4 year old wore hers). We put my toddlers car seat it and it worked perfectly for her.
A local let us borrow their ATV trail map (you'll need one, and can buy one in town if you'd like), and gave us tips on where to travel. We went up to Miners Park and Bullion Falls (get out and hike up to the fall... it's worth it!). Then continued up the mountain and around out to highway 89. Takes about 3 1/2 hours to do all of this. It was about 12:30pm and we weren't ready to stop. We called and asked if we could extend it for full day (8am-8pm), and yes! They were so easy and wonderful about it. So we went to the next trail - Deer Creek. It took about 2 1/2 hours to do this trail. Both trails get pretty high in elevation (about 10,000 ft), so you may want to bring a sweatshirt as it gets chilly. It was 92 degrees at our resort, but much colder (snow as around us) as we got to the top of the mountain.
At about 6pm we were going to fill up the gas on the ATV (has to be returned full), and noticed we had a hole in our rear tire. The tire was getting close to the end of it's life (not fully bald, but close). We bought a tire patch kit from the only gas station in town and it wasn't sturdy enough, but got us back to our cabin. The owner of our cabin helped us patch it with his kit so Nathan could get it back. The flat tire happened at the end of our trip so it wasn't an issue for us. Just kind of a hassle to deal with, but that's okay. All in all it was a great adventure and we recommend renting an ATV from Rose Ranch Resort. Don't visit Marysvale without riding an ATV.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon951
JM Marshall M, Owner at Rose Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you for sharing the great time you had in Maryvale with us!! We are happy that we could be a part of the all your FUN with our Polaris RZR4 (4 seats... 2 in front, 2 in back). We certainly hope you come back and see us, stay with us and rent our ATV's again. We look forward to seeing you!!

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Great price. Great ATV. Great time.
Very friendly and easy to work with. Family owned business. They made it very easy to rent and the machine ran great no problems. Provided us a map. Pointed out how to get to some nearby waterfalls.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family