“Think New York”

Tomatoes Pizza Pie
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Marysvale
Price range: US$4 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Tomatoes Pizza Pie is a full service Restaurant with a full waitstaff. Tomatoes Pizza Pie serves up authentic New York Style hand-tossed pizza, hot Panini Sandwiches, Pasta, Cold Sandwiches, Salads, Burgers, and Ice Cream. All of our dough and breads are made by hand from scratch.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Dave and family have been putting out great pizza, panini,burgers and sandwicha for years. I've recently ordered a combo and it was as good as any in the past. Dave makes his own crusts and breads freshdaily. I had a pepper jack cheese burger in April and it was mouth watering. When in Maryvale don't miss Tomatoes.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Only a few places to pick in a small town, so you wonder what the quality really has to be for something to survive. Tomatoes should be thriving, not just surviving. The food is great and the people are there to make you happy you walked in.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I am 72 years old and I must say that in my lifetime I have had many many pizzas but when we ran into Tomatoes Pizza in Marysvale Utah by accident of course I realized that I had just tasted the best pizza in my whole life . If you ever get to Utah , it is worth going off your beaten path and stop at Tomatoes Pizza for the biggest treat in your life .

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This place is a real find! Didn't expect the Garlic Bianca pizza, but wow! The guy slinging the pizzas knows what he's doing. Reuben sandwich also good. Didn't have room for hand-scooped ice cream, but maybe you will.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Not a lot of places to eat in Marysvale, Utah. But Tomatoes Pizza Pie has some of the best Pizza. We ate there twice during our weeks stay. Once pizza and the burgers. Both were excellent