Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$94
TripadvisorUS$94
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
StayForLongUS$123
All reviews living area evening reception bedroom suite ski trip great place to stay complimentary breakfast light dinner indoor pool hot tub business center salt lake fireplace skiing monday stove alta kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021

This hotel is definitely starting to show some age - some tears in the carpet, stains on chairs, maintenance needed on fireplace, and a burner on the stove only worked on high - but I am pretty sure that no one had bothered to tell the front desk about any of these issues, when I brought it to their attention they were very thankful. I know that it has been a challenge with COVID - the breakfast was a little sparse a couple mornings, and of course no evening reception etc.
However note - the staff were helpful when you needed assistance, there was not a large amount of noise in the evening.
I would stay again, and hope that if the economy allows they can do some renovations and updates in the future.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

It's okay, but not great. I booked a premium room, i.e., upgraded internet, Keurig, fireplace, daily snacks. I had to fight to get what I paid for. First, I was put in a room without a fireplace. After I got a new room, there was no Keurig. After one full day I was given a Keurig and the code for the upgraded internet. For snacks, I had to go to the lobby and choose from a very depleted inventory. The breakfast is cold grab and go items. The pool is open, but you have to reserve a time with the front desk, only one group at a time. At the end of the day it was a decent experience, and I almost got everything I paid for. The problem is that I never felt like the employees or the property itself had any aspirations for excellence. Just a very average experience. COVID seems to have reduced them to a very lack luster place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

This is without a doubt the most disgusting hotel I have ever set foot in. The carpeted hallways reek of a strong smell of urine. I almost vomited walking in. I guess stay here if that’s your thing, but you couldn’t pay me to walk in that hallway again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Our family LOVES this hotel. We stayed here 3 years ago and had such an amazing experience that we decided to come back. We love the facilities, the accommodations, the amenities (free parking, wifi, indoor pool, guest laundry room, free breakfast, business center). We felt safe staying there as each sanitation and cleanliness evidences were present everywhere we went. We got to reserve the pool just for our family for few hours, the pool area, just like the rest of the hotel was clean and well organized. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful. We love the spacious rooms, the fireplace, and kitchenette. We also love the location: so close to shopping, restaurants, and not too far from temple square, and the airport. We will be back!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2020

This was our 3rd visit over the years and it remains a wonderful Homewood experience – especially because of the most-appreciated Diamond upgrade from GM Heather to the 2-Bedroom (king, 2 doubles)/2-Bath (both with tubs) Suite. This room is downright spacious and the screened windows open for a breeze. The fitness room has free weights and a scale. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi looked mighty inviting. Breakfast is a Grab ‘n Go, which includes the microwaveable Jimmy Dean egg/bacon sandwiches, yogurts, milk cartons, apples, bagels and protein bars. Laundry room is out of order (for our stay), so double-check if you need this. See you next time and thanks again, Heather!

Date of stay: October 2020