“Famous for its Hungarian Goulash”

Bohemian Brewery & Grill
Ranked #1 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Visit for the goulash and the micro-brewery beers, go back again for the chef's special or the bison burger

1  Thank PaulLucke

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

This was our first time at Bohemian and it definitely won't be our last! They have some of the best local beer; we tried the Pilsner, hefeweizen, and the lager, and all were great. Schnitzel and Paprikash were very good. The spätzle was a little tough and the service was a bit scattered, but we loved the atmosphere. Yum!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

If you want GOOD food and plenty of it, this IS the place! Not to mention great beer, too! We went 3 times during our trip to Powder Mountain and Alta, and enjoyed everything, except for Potato pancakes, they are a bit too over fried , this could be our preference though.. My Mom is Russian, and my fiancé's Mom is Polish, and they make better, softer potato pancakes:)
And one night we tried a buffalo burger, which was good, but we should have just stick to the European dishes.
Goulash was amazing, so much meat! The pork shank-YUM! Pierogi and sausage -ORDER IT! Chicken paprikash -delicious! Also, what a nice atmosphere, very cool place, always so busy yet somehow you never wait for too long!
I wish I could sample more than 2 tiny samples of the beer at once, but hey that's the law:) Our waitress was wonderful, too. This is a MUST go place , especially after an all day skiing :)

1  Thank 884odessaj
Reviewed 3 March 2016

We had eaten here once before for dinner and quite enjoyed it so we decided to try it for brunch. I ordered the eggs florentine which were cooked perfectly and tasted great. The one odd thing was that I figured they would come on muffins although the menu said they came on dumpings which was fine until I got them and I'm pretty sure they were actually served on bread. No big deal to me as it didn't affect the taste. The service was great and very attentive. All and all it was a great experience and I'm sure we'll be going back.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Fun environment for a change of pace. Good selection of beverages, especially beer. Menu offered a variety of food options ranging from ahi tuna salad to goulash. Food was tasty & service good.