“Excellent German food”

Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Loved having a chance to come eat here again. I ate here frequently when I lived here. Excellent choice of beers. Loved all the german food as we do not have a german restaurant in albuquerque. Food was excellent.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We loved the lively atmosphere here and come often. The wait staff is always friends and the food never disappoints! Try their beers—all of them. We held my daughter's rehearsal dinner here, we loved it so much.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I went here yesterday with my friend and her family. It was a great and nice area to eat at. I got the Garlic burger that came with the garlic fries and a hoity-toity. Everything was good and even if l had a cold the food tastes great and l would recommend this place to anyone any day. The waitress was great and everything was awesome if you are ever in the Midvale area check it out.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Been here since 2001! It's pretty darned good. Pilsner is good, schweinschnitzel was good though no lingonberries. Potato and veg were great. Service was excellent. Go here!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing!!! We started with drinks and those were super good... I had the brats and pierogis which was splendid... for those of you who don't do spice but like brats this is the place to go!!! They let us spend extra time since we were catching up with friends... all in all a great experience!!!