“Real German”

Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I needed an evening meal in the SLC/Draper area. This location filled the bill. Service was friendly, speedy and pleasant. The pork schnitzel was excellent; the paprika chicken likewise.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Friends in town so we headed to the Bohemian for dinner. Weather was perfect for outdoor seating. Everyone loved their meals and service was excellent. Brews are always fresh and brewed on site. Parking is the only pressing problem they have.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Loved having a chance to come eat here again. I ate here frequently when I lived here. Excellent choice of beers. Loved all the german food as we do not have a german restaurant in albuquerque. Food was excellent.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We loved the lively atmosphere here and come often. The wait staff is always friends and the food never disappoints! Try their beers—all of them. We held my daughter's rehearsal dinner here, we loved it so much.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I went here yesterday with my friend and her family. It was a great and nice area to eat at. I got the Garlic burger that came with the garlic fries and a hoity-toity. Everything was good and even if l had a cold the food tastes great and l would recommend this place to anyone any day. The waitress was great and everything was awesome if you are ever in the Midvale area check it out.