Hat Rock Inn(Mexican Hat)
US$153
Wetherill Inn(Kayenta)
US$129
US$189
Hampton.com
US$144
Ticaboo Resort(Lake Powell)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$155
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
6,289 results
All reviewsno alcoholsunset and sunrisegreen chile stewgift shoptop floorvalley floornavajo nationunobstructed viewfront rowrooms facelives up to its namestar viewroom balconythird floorthe sun risefull moonplace to stay
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in one of the premium cabins (cabin 19). We had a fantastic view of MV. Not all the cabins have this view so make sure to check when booking. The cabin was modern, clean and the bed was comfortable. The second room had bunk beds that would be perfect for kids but prob too small for adults. We had the buffet breakfast which was $20 for the two of us after redeeming the $5 off each coupon we received at check in. The food was just ok and similar to what you'd get included at most hotel chains. The staff at check in were crabby and difficult to get a hold of by phone once we were there. Should you have a question or need something, you have to walk to the main hotel. The cabins don't have a tv but do have internet which was fine for us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Le1091
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stayed for one only. Good breakfast, clean, nice and cozy hotel room.
View from the balcony was awesome. It was really relaxing to watch sunset sitting at the balcony. In my opinion this is the best location to stay and visit Monument Valley.

Room Tip: higher floors have better view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

When looking for lodging in Monument Valley, I contacted the View hotel to ask about their "premium cabins". I specifically wanted the ability to prepare our own meals and therefore needed confirmation the cabins had a hob, as well as microwave.
I was told the "executive premium cabins" all have a hob, so I was happy to pay the extra.

On arrival I could not get the hob to work, so asked at registration. They informed me the hobs are no longer connected!

Maybe they could have contacted me and offered a refund? I have now paid $300 and have fewer facilities than a standard room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bobby F
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I rented one of the cabins and couldn't have been more pleased. The view was absolutely fantastic and the accommodations were ok. We had no problem putting a family of 5 in the cabin as it had more space than it looks like.

We stayed one night and ate at the restaurant on site and the food was pretty good and I'd highly recommend the Fry Bread! There is no alcohol there so if you want to enjoy a drink and the view bring your own.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank hockeypuck9399
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights, loved room 230. Very relaxing and the balcony view was really good. We stayed in 2 different rooms and liked them both. Food also good there. You should do the all day tour there. Would like to go back on a day when it is raining to see the colors of rocks.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple