“Loved the service, mixed reviews on the food.”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Murray
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bring your friends, coworkers, and family to BRIO Tuscan Grille's Murray City location and experience the robust flavors of the Italian countryside right here in Utah. Sip expertly blended cocktails and delight your palate with a chef-inspired menu filled with authentic Italian fare. The best Italian restaurant is at BRIO Tuscan Grille! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 10 October 2016

This restaurant has a great atmosphere, and I love that you can make reservations. I had read some bad reviews on another site about poor service, but we received exceptional service. Our waitress was patient with our questions, and had some good recommendations. We tried the seasonal bruschetta and it was phenomenal. It had prosciutto, asparagus, and carmelized onions. Yum. If I had it to do over again, I might just get the bruschetta sampler and call it good. We tried the tomato and lobster bisques, but both were just okay. The salmon was very good, and my chicklen lemon piccatta was okay, but nothing memorable.
I was blown away when I used the app to get $10.00 off because it was my birthday. Our server adjusted the check and then came back with a card thanking me for celebrating my birthday there and with a coupon for a free appetizer on a return visit. I was so surprised, and that really made me feel special.
We would come back and try some other items on the menu.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

First timers at this restaurant. It was super. Ate here 3 x's in 5 days. Food & cleanliness excellent. Service was way above the norm.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I met two of my friends for lunch at this location. What an absolute treat and delight. I have not been to any of their restaurants before. I am so glad I 'found' them!! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was DELICIOUS. We actually stayed and talked for well over an hour because we had not seen each other in several years. They did not rush us at all. Great atmosphere. Everything about it was a great experience!!

1  Thank Vicki A
Reviewed 6 September 2016

This restaurant is absolutely a hidden gem with really good and affordable food in Salt Lake City. While the restaurants around it charge double the price for the same old thing, BRIO Tuscan Grille serves better dishes and is actually reasonably affordable. Will absolutely be a return customer.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Little more upscale than I typically eat at but the food was amazing. Ordered the Gluten Free Pasta Carbonara and it didn't disappoint. Others in our party had various meals and commented on how light the pasta dishes were. Dessert was as equally delicious. Would definitely visit again!!! Only ding would be that our waiter spent way too much time describing his favorite dishes...we all checked out and had a good laugh later on.

1  Thank Randii W