US$140
US$119
Hotels.com
US$74
US$60
Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City South(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Murray(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$104
Hampton.com
US$102
All reviewsstate streetfront deskbreakfast sandwichfull size fridgeamazing staffbreakfast baran extended staycomplimentary breakfasttwo queen bedscomfortable staycentral locationgreat place to staywafflesrooms are largebusiness tripgreat propertyfavorite hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The rooms where nice and clean. The outdoor sitting area had a homeless person sleeping there when we went outside at 9am. This scared my daughter. I do not feel like this is a very safe area. The breakfast was not good. There where way too many people and not enough seats. You had to stand and try to eat. We will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Harvey R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for feedback. I hope that your daughter is doing well. Sadly homeless people do exist in the Salt Lake City area and the community is doing an excellent job providing relief to the problem by building three new shelters. On behalf of our entire staff we want to thank you for staying with us and wish you the very best on your future travels.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The room had a kitchenette which made it easy to buy groceries to keep food costs down. The complementary breakfast was really good with a good selection of choices. The room was clean and the staff was great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Harvey R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay. We really appreciate you acknlowledging the convenience of our kitchenette, our dedicated staff and breakfast.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I travel nearly every week for work and stay at Hilton properties. I typically stay at Hampton, Homewood Suites or Hilton Garden Inns. I have never stayed at the Home2 Suites brand before, but expected it to be a positive experience. The location of the hotel is great I think and the folks who work there are very friendly and helpful. The layout of the room was nice and spacious.
Now the bad. My first night there when I was getting ready for bed, I turned on the bedside table lamp, and found a bunch of liquid on the end table. I attached a picture. It was disgusting. I called down to the front desk to see if someone had just checked out of the room that morning or something, to which they had not. I told the front desk person about what I found and she offered to move me to another room. At that point I was already all spread out across the room, and I told her that the rest of the room seemed to be clean. She offered to come up and wipe the table with a sanitary rag or something. I told her I would just get out a wet wipe. I told her that perhaps the housekeeper who had brought me up additional pillows upon my request had put something down on the end table or something (I was trying to make myself feel better with this hypothesis given that I was sleeping in the room for the next 2 nights I guess :-) ). She hadn't known that extra pillows were brought up, and I told her I had asked for them because the pillows on the bed were hard and uncomfortable. I then told her that the pillows were left on my bed with the pillow cases on top of them. She was very surprised that the cases weren't on the pillows and said that was unacceptable as well. Did I mention that this hotel does not use pillow covers like other hotels? All you get is a pillow with a single case on it (when they put the cases on that is). I have never been at a Hilton property where there isn't a pillow cover. Am I the only one that finds this pretty gross? The front desk person told me that a manager at the property would be reaching out to me the next day, which never happened. The front desk was very nice and helpful. Back to the room. You know how when your sheets have gone just a little too long between washings and they feel kind of slick from sweat I guess? Well this is how the sheets on the bed felt. Like I said earlier, I have never had this experience at another Hilton property.
I will still stay at Hiltons, as this is an uncommon experience. I did learn that not all Hilton brand locations are actually run by Hilton, many are franchises and owned by other management companies. Apparently this location is one of those and had just changed management companies as the gentleman who had checked me in had let me know. Not sure what my experience says about the new one.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Harvey R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Before the arrival of every guest the room is supposed to be throuroughly cleaned with no evidence of a prior guest. And then each room is to be checked by a supervisor. I am sorry that we failed to live up to our standard of a perfect stay. I have shown your review to the executive housekeeper as a coaching moment so that this never happens again. Typically we receive the highest marks for our cleanliness and service and I am truly sorry that your room was in the condition that it was in upon your arrival.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Excellent place to stay!! Room was surpurb. Beyond clean, very spacious, fully upgraded finishes, great lighting, soft sheets, comfortable bed. Kitchen contained plates, utensils, huge microwave, medium sized refrigerator, and a dishwasher! Staff was consistently friendly and always said hello to us in the hallways. Complimentary breakfast was better than expected. Very quiet area. Great price. We will be looking for Home2 Suites when traveling again!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Harvey R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much for the high praise regarding our hotel and dedicated staff. On behalf of our entire we appreciate you taking the time to provide you feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We have stayed at Home2Suites in the past. The first time we stayed at one, I was appalled to see frozen breakfast entrees....until I tried them. Now we look forward to them. They have the warming process down to a science and the food has great flavor. The rooms have everything you need to cook your own meals and have a comfortable place to sleep. I generally do not sleep well my first night in a hotel but slept great here. There is a pool and workout room so nothing is missing. In addition, this location had two restaurants on premises so it was really self-contained and a mall, many other retail options and eating establishments are nearby. Its a great place to stay and staff was wonderful, too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Harvey R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for the excellent review of our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff we are glad that you look forward to our breakfast, and appreciate all of our amenities. We appreciate the five stars.