“Good barbecue”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit- 527 Ogden Utah
Ranked #214 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I was quite surprised that the food here is as good as it is. I especially like the baked potato. The brisket is also just like you get in Texas, which is famous for barbecue. I do think it is a little expensive. They should also have a paper cup option so you don't have to get a big plastic cup every time you go.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Traveling around UT and had a Bar B Q craving. This place looked clean and tried it. Very happy. Nice for kids, nice for family, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

This was a fun night out with the kids. We went on a Sunday, so the kids were free. Food was good and portions were pretty decent. After everyone ate we got an ice cream cone!

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Wife and I went back to this place to give it another try. We liked it the first time. This time there were some issues. For info purposes we lived in West Texas for many years and know good barbecue.
This day I had the three meat platter and my wife had the ribs platter.

My pulled pork was very good, as was my spicy (not so much) sausage. The sliced brisket was overcooked and dry. made it a little tough. Actually it was the only one of the three I left on the plate. The sides were ok (potato casserole and spicy beans).

My wife's ribs were not good. They were not "fall off the bone" either. The meat was very dry, not moist, and I suspect it was just drying out to long. If there was a rub on it, no flavor either. It needed some fat. On the plus side, the ribs had a good amount of meat on the bones. Wife didn't want to finish, I decided I would eat her last few ribs. Ate 1, threw away the remaining 2.

Not sure we'll feel like coming back. there are some other good barbecue places in area, especially in Salt lake City area.