“Take out ribs, delicious!”

Smokey's Bbq & Grill
Ranked #22 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 29 October 2015

I've only been here once, and only for take out, but I was impressed by the friendly service. And the ribs were great! We got the baby back ribs, very tender and flavorful.
Smokey's is located in the hip Historic 25th area - fun to walk around and see how this street has changed!

1  Thank Doroteamx

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I've had bbq all over the states and Smokey's ranks up at the top! Some of the best ribs and burnt ends ever! Good cornbread too! The staff was very friendly and server Mitch was awesome! Save room for the Orange cream cake... or don't, and take a bunch home! The full rack plate will feed me for two more days!

1  Thank Tyler G
Reviewed 12 October 2015

We liked everything we ordered--hubby had ribs and I had burnt ends, but the best thing we had was the orange cremo cake. Super delicious! We were a little disappointed in the choice of sides. For a Southern restaurant we expected green beans and okra--okra either fried or stewed with tomatoes. That seemed an oversight. The sweet potatoe fries were very good though.
We saw some outlets high on the walls and asked about them. We were told these were for TVs. Darn it. If those TVs go in, we won't be going back.

1  Thank 145sylvian
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

We were on kind of a crazy road trip after Camping is family on the Oregon coast. Smokeys did not disappoint we started out with the burnt ends I think it was called? That could seriously have been a meal for my husband and I it was so good. We split a full rack of ribs with the potato salad and baked beans both are excellent washed it down with a Sam Adams.. pure bliss. Fall off the bone goodness! Ask for the spicy sauce...

1  Thank timskim
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience at Smokey's. They have excellent food with a varied menu, great service, and reasonably priced.

1  Thank chamdo