“Amazing Snowmobile Tour”

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My wife and I visited Park City last week and, after reading all of the positive reviews, we decided to book a snowmobile tour at Red Pine Adventures. We've never snowmobiled before but our experience could not have been better! A Red Pine shuttle bus picked us up at our hotel on Main Street and dropped us off at the Red Pine base camp. After checking in, we met our guide Brain and he gave us a brief overview of our sleds. Before long, we were riding through the Utah backcountry, navigating groomed trails and exploring large meadows. Brian was an excellent guide and he took us to several spots with amazing views of the surrounding mountains. After our tour, the Red Pine shuttle dropped us off at the Park City Base Area where we enjoyed a few apres snowmobile beers. As an added bonus, one of the Red Pine shuttle drivers made a special trip to drop off my ski goggles after I realized that I inadvertently left them on my snowmobile. It was an unforgettable experience and definitely one of our all-time favorite vacation activities. Highly recommended for all!

Roger O, Owner at Red Pine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks for sharing! We are always trying to provide an unforgettable experience. Join us anytime!

All reviews
"ski gear"
"great ride"
"visiting park city"

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Making a reservation was easy. When we arrived they had all the forms and all the gear ready for us. We loaded into the van and drove the short distance to the snowmobiles. They had great equipment. The snowmobiles were very new. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful in making our time a lot of fun! I will go back here when we go snowmobiling again!

Roger O, Owner at Red Pine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thanks for sharing! We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience. Call us anytime, we would love to have you back!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I highly recommend Red Pine Adventures for the Snowmobiling tour! Brian and Paul were amazing guides for us and did a great job preparing us for the tour and teaching us about the snowmobile! They took us on an amazing tour and gave us plenty of time to ride. The pristine snow and mountain views were incredible beyond words. This was great fun and we would do it again!

Roger O, Owner at Red Pine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I went on a trip this morning. Great crew, even better trails and terrain. Even with the low snow this season. I can’t imagine how good it would be with normal snow. This was by far the most snow in Park City because of their elevation. Perfect for someone who has never done something like this before. I come to Park City a couple times a year. I have been on a couple Snow Mobile trips near and far from town. Some more adventurous. However I think this was the perfect mix of time, terrain and flexibility for your comfort levels. I am from Florida so not something I get to do often. I would not tell any one to try. I am even thinking about booking a second go around this trip.

1  Thank Dirt762
Roger O, Owner at Red Pine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

That is great news! We would love to have you back on the trail with us. Call us anytime!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Chose Red Pine Adventures for snowmobiling while in Park City. So glad we did they provided pick up service from our resort which is a real plus. They offer excellent customer service and their equipment is top notch!! They took us up to 10,000 ft elevation. The views are beautiful and breathtaking!! The trails and runs that they take you to are perfect!! We loved it!! We will definitely use RPA again!!! Thank you for a great time!!

1  Thank CuriousSouthernChick

Thanks for sharing! We are really glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Our objective is to make it as memorable as possible. Call us anytime!