Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.comUS$637
TravelocityUS$631
Hotels.comUS$631
Expedia.comUS$631
travelup.comUS$813
PricelineUS$631
All reviews the concierge lounge main street indoor pool two sinks free underground parking ski trip hot tub shuttle service fire pit game room lobby conference slopes skis utah snow skiers
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

They have a super friendly and helpful staff. The shuttle to Main st or the ski resorts is very convenient. I don’t think we ever waited more than 10 minutes for a pickup. I was concerned about being isolated because the location is not mountain or downtown adjacent but that turned out to be a non issue. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Special shout out to Dave, the assistant GM. Delta Vacations failed to pay the hotel for our stay and he resolved that for us while we were on our way to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Josh Pepper, General Manager at Sheraton Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2022

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, our location, clean, comfortable rooms, friendly team members, and some of the amenities we have to offer! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Dave and the rest of the team. We are so fortunate to have amazing team members spreading the light and warmth of hospitality everyday. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2022

I spend 100+ nights a year with Marriott for work and use these points to spend time with my family on trips. I booked this hotel months in advance and called to ask if cots were allowed since I had 5 people staying in the room. They said they were not but had 1 room that had a pull out couch., I spoke with the counter supervisor who stated she had for certain blocked and notated that I would have this room for the 5 nights that I was there so I booked the room. Well the room wasn't available when I arrived they gave it tom someone else and I was offered blankets for my kid to sleep on the floor for 5 nights. I was offered nothing else other than I am sorry. I went and found a cot at a store in the next town and bought it. That's $100 out of my pocket. I would have thought that someone would have reached out to me and given me points back or something especially considering my status but no. After the first night I never got any housekeeping and ran out of toilet paper and towels multiple times. The lounge ran out of water routinely as they couldn't keep it stocked.

Lest you think I didn't see anything positive it is a very nice property with perfect location, great game room, and amazing breakfast and complimentary dinners. The smores each day are a highlight for kids.

Date of stay: March 2022

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty as a Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite Member. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of exceeding your expectations. We are sorry for the challenges and inconvenience you experienced with your room type and lack of housekeeping service. We can certainly understand your frustrations. For the inconvenience we have added some points to your Marriott Bonvoy account. We understand you would have preferred a hassle-free stay but hope this gesture will help to restore any lost faith in our hotel and team. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team members to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place for a better guest experience in the future. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 16 March 2022

I only stayed at this location for one nigh in March, however, the experience was good. The location is great if you are frequenting Main Street and Deer Valley Mountain and the hotel provides shuttle service to both. As a Marriott elite, breakfast was included in which you can receive buffet items or you can order a cook to order omelet and waffle. The one negative aspect of the breakfast is when many skiers are trying to have breakfast before going to the slopes, their is a sort of backup from the restaurant staff. A plus for this property is that they have a Hertz car rental center inside the hotel. The rooms are okay, nothing special to write about their. The staff is pretty friendly and helpful. On the cheaper end, I would definitely stay at this property in the future when I head to Park City.

Date of stay: March 2022
Josh Pepper, General Manager at Sheraton Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We are happy you had a good experience and enjoyed our location, comfortable rooms, friendly team members, and some of the amenities we have to offer! It can certainly be challenging at times trying to serve so many guests in a very short window of time in the space we have to do it in. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2022

Very nice Sheraton property. Certainly not a destination hotel. But, if you want easy access to the slopes and town for a reasonable cost, this is a very good choice.Bar is decent for a drink, but again, not a destination choice for the night. Food, Starbucks and pool and hot tub are fine. Hot tub and pool inside, so, nothing compared to the Waldorf, St. Regis et al, but clean and soothing. Rooms are fine, although you can hear people walking around unless your on the top (4th Floor). Nice place. Close to tow. Great option for the cost

Room tip: Stay on the 4th Floor. Less noisy.
Date of stay: March 2022
Josh Pepper, General Manager at Sheraton Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2022

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, our location, comfortable rooms, and some of the amenities we have to offer! We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2022

We arrived late and there was no one at the desk to check in. There was a sign posted that they were helping others. I was patient for a while but after about 20 minutes in the middle of the night when all you want to do is sleep is very frustrating. There was no apology or explanation when someone finally appeared. There was no acknowledgement of Titanium status and had to ask for breakfast vouchers. The lobby was a mess with packages piled and thrown next the the reception desk. The hallways were dated and not in great shape. Moldings were pulled away from the wall. Random indoor bar stools were placed around the firepit along with outdoor adirondack chairs. The hotel looked in a state of dissrepair.

Room tip: Find a different hotel to stay in
Date of stay: February 2022
Josh Pepper, General Manager at Sheraton Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2022

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty as a Titanium Bonvoy Elite member and choosing Marriott when you travel. We are disappointed to hear of your experience and that we were not up to your standards. Please accept my sincere apology for the challenges you experienced with your arrival, I can certainly understand your frustrations. This will be addressed with our team for a better experience during future stays. The packages were awaiting next day pick up after a large convention departure, and is not the norm. Our hallways recently had new wall vinyl and carpet installed within the last 6 months, I am surprised you found them dated and not in great shape. Our outdoor firepits are certainly a popular amenity and can be challenging at times to keep furniture in its intended location. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to have you as our guest again soon.