The Empire House Condos
US$329
US$313
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$93
US$144
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$499
US$284
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$325
Official Site
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$159
US$380
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We came here 2 years ago to ski for the week. Utah is the best to Visit several areas on a single trip and park city is a great place to start from. We stayed at unit 1c and decided to stay here again. The owner has been perfect to deal with as far as the reservation and remembered my brother and i from last time. We like the condos kitchen very much. The unit is spotless and nicely furnished. There is wifi and a washer and dryer, very key. The unit is an easy walk to park city resort, literally across the parking lot from the resort. The town is a simple bus ride or a short walk, so many great places to eat and a very quaint, genuine town. We get a car when we come because we want to try a bunch of places but you really dont need one. But if you do, you can park in the garage under the building. You can get to about a dozen places to ski within an hour from the unit.

If you want a well equipped unit at a very reasonable rate to ski and enjoy the town of park city, choose empire house and unit 1 c if you want a nice 1 br 1 and 1/2 bath. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank DoctorRoberto
Reviewed 31 December 2010

We stayed at Rene's condo for 8 nights over the Christmas Vacation 2010. My husband, 10 year old son and I had a wonderful time. The condo is perfectly situated just minutes walk from the Park City Resort base, it couldn't have been a more perfect location. This is a bigger than average one bedroom condo, in the past we have had tiny one bedroom units but this one is unique in design and very spacious. There is everything you could possibly need in the condo, I have never stayed in one which was so well stocked. I especially loved all the the basic food items which are there for your conveinence, it means you don't have to go spend a ton of money just to get things you might only need a few times. Rene has everything labeled for convenience, she truly makes it all easy. In terms of the kitchen appliances and untensils, the condo has more than I have in my own kitchen! I have to tell you about the new bathroom, when I got there I had a wonderful surprise, the bathroom had been newly renovated with a fabulous steam shower and a soaker tub....this was much needed after a day on the slopes. The king size bed was so comfortable and my son slept well on the sofa bed. The underground parking was very welcome and you never had to get into a freezing cold car. When you consider ski rentals, if you rent from Park City directly (inside the Legacy Lodge) they have complimentary storage right on the slope....no hauling ski's, if you book lessons you get 20% off ski rentals. Also try the Snowed Inn Sleigh Ride , it was a special experience for us ...well worth the money! I hope we will stay at this condo again, Rene's condo and Park City skiing was a recipe for a perfect vacation. We highly recommend this condo:)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2008

After reading some of the other reviews about this property, I had to write my own. I feel the negative reviews are off base. I rented a large, spacious, one bedroom at a reasonable price directly from the owner, a delightful lady, Rene. Yes the condo complex is small, thus no elevator, and the exterior hallway carpet was frayed and the garage is small, but functional. But the unit I rented was great. Large, clean and lots of natural light, not fancy, but it was charming. Comfortable master bedroom, large walk-in closet, and great kitchen was perfect for my wife, myself and our 2 kids. The bathroom was old but clean. The rest of the unit looks like it has been remodeled - new carpet, tile, etc. The complex is directly across the street from Park City Mountain Resort making it easy to take the little ones in when they got cold - a GREAT LOCATION at a good price. I will come back in the future.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank JayinSafford
Reviewed 29 October 2007

we first pull up and park accros the street and go look to check in because the travel agent we went through never bothered to tell us were to check in. so we call the agent and they had to give us directions to find the check in place. we get into our suite and it was the first day it really snowed this year and it is freezing we call the front desk and they tell us there is nothing they can do till the next week they havent turned on the heat yet so they advised us to turn on the fireplace i tell them it has been on for 3 hours and it does not have a fan to warm the place so they just offered to bring us blankets. i will never stay at that place again.

Stayed: October 2007
ParkCityMTNcondo, owner of unit 1C at Empire House at The Empire House Condos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2008

I don't think it's fair to post such negative comments about Empire House, these comments are really about the vacationers travel agent and not Empire House.

At Empire House, we have 12 individually owned and operated units, all which have character and charm. I suggest future renters rent direct from owners to avoid such problems... owners are usually flexible on rates and can help renters with directions, parking, and local activities information.

Thanks!

Reviewed 10 February 2006

I wouldn't ordinarily give it 5-stars if the prior review wasn't so off-base, but blaming the Empire House for your inability to park into a standard-sized garage and complaining that the hot tub smells like chlorine seems more than a bit unfair. (Show me a hot tub that doesn't smell like chlorine, and I'll show you fungus!) Truthfully, this condo could use some attention--the carpet is frayed, there are broken tiles in the bathroom, and the bathroom door doesn't close as it should, but that's the sum total of the condo's flaws. Yes, you will have to climb three flights of stairs from the garage, but a quick glance at the place in photos should tell you that a three-story building of its age will not have an elevator. If you want a cookie-cutter hotel room with cheesy xeroxed wall art, ugly wallpaper, thin walls and a loud quilt, then head to the Marriott. But if you appreciate a condo with lots of character, tasteful furniture, nice natural light and good views of the city and surrounding landscape, this is your spot. No, it's not in the best shape, but it's clean, cozy, very tastefully appointed, and really feels like a home. The location directly across the street from Park City Mountain Resort is obviously a great plus as well.

• Stayed: February 2006