Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews main street bedroom villa overflow parking full kitchen ski valet pool area daily activities great activities large pool small kitchenette fitness center ping pong rooms are nice hiking trails off season ski slopes washer dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2022

My husband and I stayed here for two nights at the beginning of October and really enjoyed it. We stayed in a 1 BR villa which had a huge living space with a table that seats 6 and a fully outfitted kitchen. The separate bedroom and bathroom were very large as well, all for a very reasonable price (it was off-season). One evening we swam in the large pool, heated to about 85 degrees which felt heavenly as we floated, listening to the live band playing near the pool. There were options for movies and other activities that we didn't take advantage of but we did play adult trivia hosted by Logan, a very nice young man who was personable and fun to be with. It is a short walk to the free bus that goes to the main streets if you choose not to walk. We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: A one-bedroom villa if off-season
Date of stay: October 2022
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's MountainSide at Park City, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2022

Hello, we appreciate your stellar review and glad you enjoyed our heated pool while floating and listening to the live band! We hope you will visit again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2022 via mobile

Use caution. This hotel requires a 30 day cancellation and will charge 100% of the stay upon cancellation. I often travel for business and plans change. I am 7 days out from a meeting and just cancelled. Typically, 24 hour cancellation is standard. I was charged 100% of my stay.

I am appalled. When I called, the customer service rep had a “sorry, not sorry” attitude. He also added that some properties have a 90 DAY CANCELLATION!

Read the fine-print, travelers! It’s seems Marriott is now passing the burden of the looming recession and post-covid challenges to their loyal customers. Very short-sighted, indeed.

I’ll be staying at Hilton when the meeting reschedules and thereafter.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's MountainSide at Park City, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2022

Hi Brooke, thank you for your review. As a vacation ownership resort, our inventory is unlike that of hotels. We rely on accurate bookings to manage the owned real estate that makes up our resorts. As such, we must hold firm to the reservation rules. We do offer travel insurance when booking your stay in the event you must cancel outside of the cancellation period.

Reviewed 30 September 2022

This was supposed to be 10/10. We are celebrating our Honeymoon and we got an Expedia package because we are going to 4 different states and It was better with the rental cars. Pre arrival was super good and check in was wonderful with Daniel. Thank you for the bottle of wine!

Im a Titanium Member and I kindly requested to check out at noon because we wanted to take advange of the attractions. The Front Desk guy didn't even care, I was told they gave out a lot of late check outs, like this is our problem. So this is first comes first serves? I ask again and all we got was leave at 10am (sorry). This put all our experience down after this bad service and attitude. Very dissapointed!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's MountainSide at Park City, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2022

Hi, thank you for your review of your recent stay at Marriott's Mountainside. We are truly sorry you were disappointed on your recent visit with us. We are a vacation ownership location and as a result do not participate with the Bonvoy elite benefits, this includes early check-ins and, late checkouts. While we would love to always honor all requests, it does depend on availability during your time with us and based on the type of room booked. We do appreciate your patronage and for being a loyal Bonvoy elite member.

Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

This is a charming vacation destination with employees that go the extra mile to enhance your stay. My wife and I are Marriott Vacation Club members and have enjoyed many, many Marriott destinations. The fact that we’re at the Presidential Level will mean nothing to most of you (except maybe thinking why is he saying this? Relevance?).

If you’re persuaded into a timeshare presentation, avoid the “closer” whose first name begins with “Br.” The guy single-handed my ruined my day with his condescending, hardball tactics. Once he started, I stood up, loudly said my piece, and walked angrily into the waiting room. Marriott sales isn’t supposed to be like that. I’ve purchased from them on four occasions over the past 13 years. I challenge Marriott to contact me regarding this.

Richard & Cynthia Crocker
Templeton, California

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank E8277XWrichardc
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's MountainSide at Park City, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Richard, while we are very pleased to read that the resort and the staff have provided an enjoyable experience, we are sorry to read that your sales experience was subpar. Please feel free to contact the Customer Advocacy team to share your concerns by calling 800-860-9384.

Reviewed 10 September 2022

This Resort is beautiful. The pool snd the gym were great. It was close to lots of fabulous hiking trails and walking distance to some great and fun restaurants. We had a one-bedroom Suite which was awesome.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy S
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's MountainSide at Park City, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2022

Nancy, we appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed our pool and fitness center! We hope you will visit again soon!