“Great place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The name of the place is descriptive. We went early and it started to fill up quickly. You could tell that there were a lot of locals coming in for dinner as the hostess was greeting them by name as they entered.

The food while on the high end of pricey is not out of line (this is a resort area) The food came out fresh and noticeably made with fresh quality ingredients. The flavors of everything were quite good. From the Calimari to the Scorpion Roll or the Mongolian Beef. They didn't miss a beat and the service was wonderful. Wish this place was local for us, we would be there a LOT.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

What an extensive menu this place has. Lots to choose from for lunch or dinner. If u are true vegetarian be careful as some of the veggies and other dishes have oyster sauce on them. That is always difficult for me and I always frustrate the servers with lots of questions.

The sashimi salmon was amazing, They could give a bit more rice. A little stingy with that. But the fish was fresh and nice large cuts.

I finally decided on the Buddha feast and all the veggies and the tofu was very tasty. As the sauce cooled it got a bit jelly like so eat quick!!! Hope no gelatin in that sauce!!!

Service is ok. Typical for a Chinese restaurant. But don't let that stop u from trying this place out if u happen. to be around.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and everyone found something they liked. We all ordered a Chinese combo that came with the main entree, crab wontons, choice or rice and choice of soup. It was an ample amount of food for a good price. Our server was attentive and very pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Good selection of food, though I had the single ship of sushi and sashimi which was great. It comes with a choice of salad or soup. I chose the salad which was nice and tasteful.

I will revisit this place.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I came here for a work function and there were 40 of us. We had it planned a week in advance and they had extra servers there to accommodate us. The food came out quick, like still steaming hot quick, except the egg drop soup. it was warm, but not as hot as I was hoping. The servers were prompt and friendly. The sushi was good and lo mien was also a nice pick.