“Beautiful Views along with Great Food”

Troll Hallen Restaurant Lounge
Ranked #83 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We recently had dinner here and were pleased as usual. We started with the meat and cheese platter. It was the perfect amount of different types of cheese. The bread was delicious. We shared the tomato salad which was very tasty. The tomatoes were ripe and fresh. I had the Swedish meatballs. They were good but not great. The service was fantastic.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We stayed at another hotel but it was recommended to go to this restaurant for dinner. We were there in the first week in July. We waited 15 minutes for a table, which was fine. We sat down and overlooked a construction area and a kids camp-type thing. The camp thing was fine because the kids were cute but the property is so big I don't understand why they's have kids running around playing games near the restaurant. We waited at least 10 minutes before we were greeted. The waiter didn't offer a special until we asked "Is there a special" and he said "yes." He then prompted to read off a paper the one special they had. Apparently they mixed this lounge with the restaurant into one menu so we could order the special if we wanted. We thought the service was mediocre. Not the worst in the world but nothing special for the type of place it is. It was rather slow and the servers had not much personality. We had to ask for bread rather then it just being offered. There was one server and then random people delivering the food and cleaning up things. We ordered the Ahi Poke and my husband ate one piece and realized it had LOTS of red pepper on the fish, which he can't eat. It was not an ingredient listed with the other ingredients on the menu. The waitress (who wasn't ours, we started with a waiter) said "well...we can't list everything." So, they did take away the tuna. Then my husband and son ordered the burgers, which were completely overrated. My son did eat his but my husbands was well done when he ordered it medium-rare. I got a bloody Mary and it was blahhh. The whole dinner was a disappointment and we ended up agitated by the end and couldn't wait to leave. At least they took off the burger and the tuna poke. I would not go back to this restaurant or the hotel.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The breakfast was great my meal was tasty and service was fast and kind. My food was hot and tasted great I suggest the omelet with sausage and goat cheese!!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Stein for our honeymoon. The breakfast was incredible there! Everything was fresh and yummy. I got the pancakes and she got an omelette. Best breakfast we've had!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We always make sure to come here once each trip. Good burgers, but what has us coming back for sure are the two fondues -- a cheese fondue (only during apres ski until 5:30pm) and a chocolate fondue. Leave room!