Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,250 results
All reviews the cottages ruth's chris cottage room hot tub an executive suite washer dryer main building living room small kitchenette full kitchen sitting area high end hotel is beautiful ski slopes resort fee mountain view the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2022

It’s the birthday time of year again for my family and there’s no better place to spend it than Ruth Chris. Two members of our family choose to spend their birthday here every year and it’s their favorite! Our server Judd, his assistant Cole and the manager Jake made our evening perfect. They all went above and beyond to make sure everything from bell to bell was flawless. Very thankful for their consistently amazing service. Another wonderful year with Ruth Chris.

Reviewed 17 November 2022

I like to have spontaneous staycations every once in awhile so I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff is great, I’d like to point out Bree was an exceptional employee who’s helped my stay be even more pleasant. I don’t want to say I’m a complicated person, but I tend to have that appearance because of my ADHD. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2022 via mobile

My wife and I came here for our first anniversary and they made it the best experience. It was also my first time here and they didn’t disappoint. If I could choose, I’d have Brett serve me every time! Great atmosphere, and even better food.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

I’ve been coming here with my family for the past few years, and am always amazed by the quality of the food and service. In the winters, Bandanas feels like a cozy diner and in the summer, you have the best patio in all of park city. Our servers Alli and Monica always take care of us and make us feel special. I truly recommend this hidden gem!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 782toris
Reviewed 7 November 2022

Our go to place for a staycation… Can’t beat this place for Park City,,,,. The proximity to Ruth’s Chris and the year round pool just can’t be beat. sheets on bed were not up to our expectation’s, seemed to have been changed….. Danielle is truly the best in the biz and continues to take this place to the top…! She is the reason we keep coming back!,

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple