Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$1,149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
US$644
View deal
Expedia.comUS$699
TravelocityUS$699
AutographUS$699
1,248 results
All reviews the cottages ruth's chris cottage room hot tub an executive suite washer dryer main building living room small kitchenette full kitchen sitting area high end hotel is beautiful ski slopes resort fee mountain view the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2022 via mobile

This is a spectacular property. 3 mins from Mountain Village. Clean, every amenity, and very rustic and lodge like feel. The staff is what makes this property. A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO ESTELA. Took care of some issues and special requests before we even arrived. Every one of the staff have been great. Every accommodation. Like I stated earlier it’s a hotel but has lodge and rustic feel. Oh yeah the Ruth Chris on site helps. Deer wandering through property the whole time. HOT TUBS ON PATIO after a days of skiing is on point. Can’t say enough about staff and property. Will stay here for every future trip to Park City.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2022

It’s the birthday time of year again for my family and there’s no better place to spend it than Ruth Chris. Two members of our family choose to spend their birthday here every year and it’s their favorite! Our server Judd, his assistant Cole and the manager Jake made our evening perfect. They all went above and beyond to make sure everything from bell to bell was flawless. Very thankful for their consistently amazing service. Another wonderful year with Ruth Chris.

Reviewed 17 November 2022

I like to have spontaneous staycations every once in awhile so I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff is great, I’d like to point out Bree was an exceptional employee who’s helped my stay be even more pleasant. I don’t want to say I’m a complicated person, but I tend to have that appearance because of my ADHD. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2022 via mobile

My wife and I came here for our first anniversary and they made it the best experience. It was also my first time here and they didn’t disappoint. If I could choose, I’d have Brett serve me every time! Great atmosphere, and even better food.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

I’ve been coming here with my family for the past few years, and am always amazed by the quality of the food and service. In the winters, Bandanas feels like a cozy diner and in the summer, you have the best patio in all of park city. Our servers Alli and Monica always take care of us and make us feel special. I truly recommend this hidden gem!

Trip type: Travelled with family