“WOW!!!!”

Price range: US$28 - US$85
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Edge Steakhouse delivers a cutting-edge culinary experience that takes the traditional American-style steakhouse to a new level. Our world-class culinary team has crafted a unique menu that blends traditional steakhouse favorites with an exciting array of specialty appetizers, creative entrees and innovative side dishes. Edge is committed to supporting locally sourced and organically grown produce and boasts one of the largest and most comprehensive wine lists in Park City.
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I am a chef, I always find something to complain to my wife about when dining out. I couldn.t find anything no matter how hard I tried. this place is phenomenal. The food, the service (Cody), the ambiance, everything was out of this world. Probably the best meal I have ever had dining out, granted it wasn't cheap, but worth every penny!!!!!
Kobe steak, the bread!!!! mac n' chees, asparagus, steak Carpaccio, crab legs, even the scotch I wanted was there, Thank you to Parks and Recreation star!!!! I cannot gush enough over his place!!!!

1  Thank cquintile
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal, and it pleases us to hear that Cody was so helpful and attentive. We invite you back and hope to see you again soon!

Sam

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Beautiful restaurant. They were booked in the main dining area, but we sat at the bar and had wonderful full service immediately. Our server was Laura and she was great - friendly, knowledgeable about the menu and her service was fantastic. Really happy with her.

The food was incredible too. It was my birthday so I treated myself to the A5 Wagyu - literally the best steak I've ever had (billed as the World's best steak too).

On top of that, the lamb was cooked perfectly and I highly recommend the truffle fries. the only weak spot of the night was the lobster bisque - it was just okay. Would probably recommend against that particular soup especially if you're hoping for a very hearty, lobster-y soup - then their bisque is not what you need..

Overall spectacular food and service. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank Richard N
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for your 5-star review of our steakhouse. We are happy to hear that our staff member, Laura, provided excellent customer service. We strive to provide the best dining experience for our customers to enjoy. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Touted as one of the top steakhouses in Utah......well, I would say that while my 8oz tenderloin steak was good, at $64 all by itself, it should have wowed me....They over-salt after searing and that masks much of the flavor. The twice-baked potato with truffle oil sounded delicious....but there was way too much truffle oil and horseradish in the mix.... really not enjoyable at all.
Service was first rate and their wine steward was very friendly and knowledgeable of domestic viticulture.

WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Edge Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for your review of our steakhouse. We strive to provide the best dining experience for our customers to enjoy. We will pass this review to our management team in order to help them better our steakhouse for future customers. We hope you give us a second chance to change your perspective of our steakhouse.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Very good service and a good ambience in the restaurant.

Steaks were very good but on the expensive side.

We appreciate your review of our restaurant, Drafts Sports Bar & Grill. We strive to have the best for our customers to enjoy themselves. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our menu. We will pass on this review to our management team with your comment in regards to pricing in order to better our restaurant for future guests. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Located in the Westgate building complex, this is an upscale restaurant specializing in steak, but also offering trout, salmon, and a few other non-steak choices. There is a small bar area with a fair sized TV. I was overall pleased with the Wagyu steak, but prices were much higher than what you would pay downtown; expect to pay over $100 per person with a modest drink. There is also an outdoor eating option with fire pits.

Thank you for your review of our steakhouse. We strive to provide the best dining experience for our customers to enjoy. We will pass this review to our management team in order to help them better our steakhouse for future customers. We hope to see you back soon.