“A Thanksgiving Meal To Remember”

The Glitretind Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Glitretind Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 291 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Royal Street
Transit: The town of Park City offers a complimentary transit system that runs regularly from 7:30am to 10pm everyday. If you have questions on departure times, please contact the Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley concierge at concierge@steinlodge.com or (435) 645-6460.
Description: Alpine elegance, an innovative menu and an award-winning wine list have combined to make the Glitretind at Stein Eriksen Lodge Park City’s most breathtaking dining experience. Nestled among picturesque aspens at Deer Valley Resort, the Glitretind offers regional American cuisine in a warm and elegant setting. Executive Chef Zane Holmquist’s savory dishes are served daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Treat yourself to Utah's "Best Sunday Brunch” with live in the Glitretind, presented weekly with live music.
Reviewed 25 November 2016

We were visiting Park City for the Thanksgiving holidays and had friends join us so I wanted to make the day special. I had heard of the grand feast the Glitretrind Restaurant at the Stein Eriksen Lodge so called about a month in advance. To no surprise, there was a lengthy waiting list. The manager and staff were great and worked us in to their already full reservation list.

Not knowing if it was best to take the Park City shuttle up to the lodge from Main Street terminal fearing difficulty parking, I called and a very warm and welcoming employee recommended just to drive up (giving me helpful directions so as not to park where there is slippery ice) and instead come into their valet area. Much easier!

We arrived 15 minutes early, yet the staff was able to take our coats and seat us promptly.

From there, the service (thanks Mitzi! our server) and her colleagues treated us extremely well even though the place was understandably busy.

Food.... fantastic! From the crab caesar salad to the Utah turkey to the buffalo short ribs all were excellent. Loved the stuffing and homemade cranberry sauce! Wine pairing suggestions were spot on. Desserts incredible with an awesome bread pudding, as well as creme brûlée.

Even after we finished, my wife and friends wanted to stay a bit longer to enjoy the snowy mountain views while enjoying some Baileys and coffee before heading on our way.

Even at the valet where I misplaced my parking ticket, the young man helping quickly located our vehicle and brought it to us quickly.

I can not say enough how much our dining experience exceeded our expectations.

Well done, Stein Eriksen staff and chef!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Don't get turned off by the plush Lodge. The restaurant has great food in a beautiful setting. We had a fabulous bowl of mussels w/ apricots and an excellent chicken/potato/ asparagus dish at a very reasonable price. Worth the drive up to Deer Valley jsut for the views.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Everything on this menu is top drawer! I had steak, and it was like butter! The wine list is amazing and the views are spectacular!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

This was a dining experience. The wait staff were exceptional and the food was served impeccably, in both presentation as well as quality.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I dined here quite a few times during my stay at the Stein Ericksen. The food was amazing with service to match.