“Great Italian on Main Street”

Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Reservations on our website. Cisero's Ristorante and Good Times Bar, opened in 1985, serving locals and visitors to Park City year round. We serve fresh, homemade Italian food and offer a wide range of options. The Handlebar on Main Street level serves food and craft cocktails in addition to your favorite libations! Outdoor dining on our Main Street deck May-October.Downstairs "Good Times Bar" Entertainment in our Bar, Bands, DJ's, Karaoke, sports on our many TV's.
Reviewed 4 March 2016

We love that this place takes reservations. Main Street can get very crowded, so having a confirmed time to eat is key when you are tired from a full day on the slopes. First, this place makes great cocktails. Apres ski at its finest. The food is amazing. There is a tapenade served with the bread that I could eat with a spoon. The pastas & chicken dishes we've tried are outstanding. The Ciscookie dessert is crazy good - it will serve 2 very hungry boys and allow parents to squeeze in a few bites. Service is on point - always attentive, but not overbearing. This place is on our regular rotation when we visit Park City.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We were at this restaurant the same time last year and the review was excellent. Sadly this time it was not. The restaurant was busy so we ate downstairs in the bar. Our order took over 30minutes to arrive and the waitress did apologise because the table beside us ordered after us yet received their food pretty quickly! One waiter advised that the delay was due to having 200 covers in one night. If you can't handle that many then please do not accept customers and disappoint them! My pizza was the worst I have ever had. A margherita pizza with no tomato sauce????? And it was more like a garlic pizza-totally overpowered! My friend ordered extra sausage but did not receive it. The shrimp Alfredo was basically pasta, cheese sauce & 4 shrimps! Not worth 23.95! The chicken Marsala was almost cold & chicken, mashed potatoes & veg is also not worth 23.95!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I was worried at the beginning since our server spilled water all over the table and got half of us wet. But then it got so much better once the food came out. Shrimp appetizer was awesome. I had the cappalinni and it was delicious. Full of garlic flavor. My wife had chicken parm and it was better than average. One son had gut buster pizza done well and other son had the Alfredo and he ate it all. He really enjoyed it. The only disappointment was dessert. The lemon bundt cake was definitely not homemade. It was pretty dry. But I would absolutely eat there again. Food was very good.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Adequate at best and expensive for what it was. Basic Italian food but was hoping for is Osio Bucco. Disappointed. Food ...chicken picatta and spaghetti, so-so. Uninformed server didn't help.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I had a great night partying downstairs at Cisero's after dining upstairs. The General Manager, Hop, checked in at our table to make sure we were having a pleasant experience. He was very friendly and told us of the live band happening that night downstairs. After dinner, I hit the dance floor at the night club. You can't always find a restaurant with a late night menu, so I was thrilled to have the chance to order a pizza. It was the best pizza I have had in Park City! The Mediterranean Pizza is definitely a favorite! I love that you can have a fabulous authentic Italian dinner upstairs and dance at the club downstairs and then top it off with a pizza at the end of the night. Cisero's is my king of place!!!