“Excellent!”

Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Reservations on our website. Cisero's Ristorante and Good Times Bar, opened in 1985, serving locals and visitors to Park City year round. We serve fresh, homemade Italian food and offer a wide range of options. The Handlebar on Main Street level serves food and craft cocktails in addition to your favorite libations! Outdoor dining on our Main Street deck May-October.Downstairs "Good Times Bar" Entertainment in our Bar, Bands, DJ's, Karaoke, sports on our many TV's.
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were just walking downtown during shoulder season when a host stepped out and offered 2 for 1 entrees ( I guess this is common during off-season). The atmosphere was old-world Italian, the waitress extremely friendly, and I had the margherita pizza... One of the best in my life! I highly recommend and we will be stopping here every year!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My son and I went to Cicero's on Memorial Day for Spaghetti night and it was a very nice experience.
The decor has been updated since our last visit and it was very pleasant and bright.
Our server Amanda was very attentive and knowledgeable. She let us know about the drink specials, and different food items.
The Monday special included yummy bread and olive oil to dip in, as well as a large tasty salad.
Nice atmosphere, great food. Will go again :)

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Family dining out a terrific Italian meal. The veal was outstanding and the service exceptional. Soup and salad outstanding.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We took the family out (6 adults and 2 kids) and had a nice dinner here. We made reservations and we're glad we did. The place was crowded although not packed. We got a nice table toward the back, while some other groups had to wait a bit.

Service was a little spotty as the waitress seemed a little overworked. But the food was very good from chicken dishes to pasta to the appetizers. The wine list is also decent. There is a kids menu which also had some good choices.

The setting is also convenient right on Main Street maybe a 1/4 mile walk up the hill from the transit center. Nice place with good food.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

This was one of the worst experiences. We waited 20 minutes to get an iced tea and a root beer and only after we asked another server. We also had to ask another server for bread, twice!

We never saw the waiter at our table. When the food came, we had to send it back twice because they couldn't get the simplest of requests (no oil) correct. He also dropped a plate of food on the floor and they never refilled our water or iced tea.

I usually am pretty understanding to wait staff as they have a hard job, but this place was the worst.