“Good food, ok ambiance”

Cisero's Ristorante and Nightclub
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Reservations on our website. Cisero's Ristorante and Good Times Bar, opened in 1985, serving locals and visitors to Park City year round. We serve fresh, homemade Italian food and offer a wide range of options. The Handlebar on Main Street level serves food and craft cocktails in addition to your favorite libations! Outdoor dining on our Main Street deck May-October.Downstairs "Good Times Bar" Entertainment in our Bar, Bands, DJ's, Karaoke, sports on our many TV's.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The local Park City paper (the Record, I believe) has 2 for 1 coupons on many restaurants. I group of six adults and one child had dinner here and everyone enjoyed their entrees. Service was good. Ambiance pretty casual.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Spaghetti special on Monday night off season. Very good and very reasonable price. Add the meatballs for a treat.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were just walking downtown during shoulder season when a host stepped out and offered 2 for 1 entrees ( I guess this is common during off-season). The atmosphere was old-world Italian, the waitress extremely friendly, and I had the margherita pizza... One of the best in my life! I highly recommend and we will be stopping here every year!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My son and I went to Cicero's on Memorial Day for Spaghetti night and it was a very nice experience.
The decor has been updated since our last visit and it was very pleasant and bright.
Our server Amanda was very attentive and knowledgeable. She let us know about the drink specials, and different food items.
The Monday special included yummy bread and olive oil to dip in, as well as a large tasty salad.
Nice atmosphere, great food. Will go again :)

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Family dining out a terrific Italian meal. The veal was outstanding and the service exceptional. Soup and salad outstanding.