“Wonderful Curries”

Bangkok Thai On Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Bangkok Thai On Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 282 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Public Transit Stop is nearby on Swede Alley.
Reviewed 20 March 2016

We had a reservation which appeared to be a necessity on a Friday night as the restaurant was very busy. The atmosphere is quite elegant with paneled walls, attractive artwork and low lighting.
Our server, Dumitru was efficient and professional.
We had appetizers which were unimpressive - I had dumplings which were nothing like Asian dumplings I am accustomed to - these were just big lumps of ground chicken, shrimp and crab lacking in flavor. My husband's spring rolls were greasy.
But the Curries were delicious. Both my Panang Shrimp and his Masaman Chicken had layers of complex flavors as great Curries should. The nutty brown rice went well with both dishes. The Curries were expensive at 20 dollars and up but worth it for the quality.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Very nice ambiance with tablecloths and cloth napkins. Spouse noted it was the best Thai food he had enjoyed since he had eaten in Atlanta when we were first dating 17 years ago. Service is excellent. You will be very pleased if you eat here.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I dined at Bangkok Thai on the last night on my ski trip. We were in the mood for some Asian comfort food - something interesting, but not wholly unfamiliar. Bangkok hit the spot. The menu is extensive and has all of the predictable dishes (i.e. pad thai) but also some more adventurous options. There were plenty of vegetarian offerings and an impressive wine selection for a Thai restaurant. This place is good for couples, families, or large groups - casual, lively but not loud, and generous portions. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

For years we have returned, but this year we were disappointed. Some of the entrees were not of their prior standard. The cod in particular had a crust that was hard & the sauce was dry. Service, however, was outstanding.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Bangkok ended up being the best restaurant during our weekend trip. Dinner was excellent and they have an extensive wine selection. Prices of the wine are very reasonable compared to most establishments. I recommend the appetizer sampler as a starter. Reservations are recommended.