“Fun Ride and Great Dinner!!”

Snowed Inn Sleigh Company
Ranked #61 of 251 Restaurants in Park City
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As a family we did this Sleigh ride and dinner about 20 years ago. This time they moved to Park City Resort and though the sleigh ride was not as long nor as scenic, we enjoyed the short ride to dinner location just up the mountain from the Resort. Dinner was very good. My husband had the prime rib and I had trout. Dinner came with salad, green beans, mashed potatoes and brownie/ice cream dessert. They had a full bar and entertainment. Very nice evening and enjoyed the atmosphere and company though we were all socially distanced. Would recommend highly.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 28 January 2021

The sleigh ride was wonderful! Staff were excellent and the entire affair was efficient, safe, & fun. At dinner the prime rib and roasted chicken looked excellent. Unfortunately my wire & I chose the trout. It was not very good!

Reviewed 17 January 2021

I booked this for my husband, son and I because I've always wanted to ride in a horse drawn sleigh with bells and everything. The plus was going to a wonderful dinner! We rode with Shad and "Abe" and "Albert" two black Percherons and our driver who rides bulls in the rodeo on his time off.
The dinner was wonderful, the prime rib superb.
Would definitely recommend doing this - my guys were sure impressed- and will do it again if we get the chance.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

My husband and I visited Park City as a getaway for our 25th anniversary. The Snowed Inn Sleigh Ride and dinner experience was the highlight of our trip! A magical experience! Will definitely go back again! And highly recommend to others!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We were a group of 9 and had an amazing time. First we were greeted by your rep who told our driver would be Wade. Wade was personable and made our sleigh ride a great experience. When we arrived at the lodge for dinner it was just as my family remembered it from 17 years ago. The ambiance, the music and the food was fantastic. Amy was our server and she did a great job. The amount of food we were served was unbelievable. The food was delicious and so much that we had to take some home. I HIGHLY Recommend this experience. Our party of 9 had a wonderful time.