Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great facial experience

I had a wonderful facial by Molly. It was my first time and jt was a great, relaxing experience... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$125.00
from US$48.09
from US$81.46
More Info
All reviews couples massage steam room wonderful facial dry sauna aches and pains sore muscles mani pedi amazing experience molly amenities masseuse hpc marley keri saline esthetician hydration
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I decided to treat ourselves after a day of snowboarding, it was not disappointing. I had Molly for my pedicure and she was amazing! So friendly and professional, she really knows how to provide a relaxing pedicure experience. Definitely will be coming back!

Date of experience: January 2021
EricatHPCSpa, General Manager at The Spa at Hotel Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,

It was so nice to meet the two of you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Spa. We look forward to seeing you on the return trip!

Reviewed 22 December 2020

Best facial I have ever had! Molly was so sweet and so insightful during my session. The products she used had an amazing aroma and I left the spa looking AMAZING! Highly recommend booking a service here!

Date of experience: December 2020
TheSpa1HPC, General Manager at The Spa at Hotel Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Thank you for your review. Molly is one of best and that shows daily with her commitment to our guests. Have a great 2021!

Reviewed 16 December 2020

The Spa was great. Molly the esthetician who did my facial was excellent. I had a severe rash and dry skin and she took the time to come up with a solution. The entire staff was very professional.

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We love what we do here. If you have any questions in the future about products to help with future issues, please feel free to call us.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

Molly was awesome, 5 stars for a truly great facial. I really enjoyed the unique experience and loved the products she used. Definitely will be back.

Date of experience: November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Molly. She is master of her craft, and a product junky to be honest, so if you have any future questions please feel free to email/call. We look forward to your return visit with us!

Reviewed 19 November 2020

I had a wonderful facial with Sierra during my last visit to Park City. I highly recommend this spa...really nice staff and the amenities were very nice. Relaxing & hope to return soon!

Date of experience: November 2020

Hello Lynda,

Thank you so much for choosing to visit our Spa. We believe in having a great work environment as a key to a great guest experience. Sierra was thrilled to see your review. Have a great 2021!