4 people are viewing this hotel
US$149
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$137
Expedia.comUS$137
FindHotelUS$137
1,181 results
All reviews hot tub within walking distance luxury suite heated floors olympic park gas fireplace standard room restaurants and shopping washer and dryer living room sitting area ski rental coffee maker steam room townhome preserve balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2021

Stayed here as part of a road trip and really enjoyed it. Get a suite with jacuzzi Kitchen was helpful as able to save money by going to supermarket nearby to cook. Room was clean and some of the best customer service I have seen in years. Near Olympic Park and 5-10 min derive to shopping.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

We just got home from our little getaway from Newpark and I can not say enough great things! First off Melinda is incredible! She needs a raise or promotion. We arrived in Park City and the VRBO we had booked for months was double booked. The owner wouldn’t return our calls and we were on hold with VRBO for over 4 hours. We arrived at Newpark frustrated, exhausted and overwhelmed. Melinda saved my family! She cared about us and went above and beyond to help us. The hotel was so clean and nice. Awesome location to restaurants and shopping! We will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 24 July 2021

I read all the reviews before arriving and they were all glowing. Most people talked about receiving upgrades but I guess they were full when my husband and I came here.
We booked a standard room without realising they have absolutely no natural light.
The one window which open to an interior vent lets in so little light you need every light on in the room to see anything.
The fireplace is a nice touch and I guess in winter it would make up for no light. But who wants to be in the dark at 10am?!
Also the room connects to the bigger balcony room next door and I could basically hear everything that was happening in that room. Kids yelling and quiet adult conversations. Absolutely no privacy.
I’m sure they didn’t appreciate hearing us either.

Unless you splash out for the larger room and want to play music to drown out your neighbours, stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Wow words cannot even describe my experience staying at the Newpark Resort last night with my wife and 19 month old little baby! We booked the standard queen room for the night and to our amazing surprise upon check-in we’re upgraded to an absolutely beautiful top floor corner hot tub suite! The pictures of the property do not do it justice as in person the room are more beautiful than a picture could ever depict!… however nice the property,, the night wouldn’t have been the same with Emily and Jenna at the front desk! They went above and beyond to make sure not only did they upgrade us to a suite, leave a really cute note on the bed in the room, anndddd locally made caramels just as another special touch,,, but they also made sure to put us in a room away from others as having a little one who makes quite a bit of noise lol. The hot tub on the balcony was amazing! And to our surprise even though it’s summer my wife especially appreciated the heated floors in the bathroom! If you’re looking for a resort that has it all and more.. look no further Newpark Resort is the place to go! Thank you again to Emily and her staff for making our anniversary that much more special!

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

Newpark resort is a MUST! my husband and i booked a standard room for our anniversary. the front desk staff were so professional and accommodating and they even upgraded us to a deluxe suite for the night!!! they left a really sweet note and delicious homemade caramels. the room was so clean and soooo nice!! full size kitchen, dishes, utensils, pots and pans…. washer/dryer…. this place has it all! you name it, they got it. the pool was awesome and we had so much fun swimming. they were even nice enough to give us a late checkout and early check in! the bathroom was our favorite part!! heated floors, soaking tub, separated shower, and full size toiletries. we absolutely loved our stay and will be coming back very soon!!