2 people are viewing this hotel
US$314
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$314
Etrip
US$306
Hotels.comUS$314
PricelineUS$314
Agoda.comUS$353
All reviews breakfast area great hotel kimball junction free breakfast ski shuttle yogurt great stay short drive mini fridge pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again convenient location ski trip free shuttle ski season deer valley cabriolet
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2022

This hotel is exceptionally clean and has a decent breakfast included. I had a welcome surprise on 10/3/22 when I was at breakfast a baby moose and mother moose wandered into the courtyard for guests to see.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Perfect for our stay!
Great location in between Kimball Junction / the outlets and Park City Main street!
Staff were very friendly.
Our room was clean and very comfortable.
We have no complaints, would stay here again!

Reviewed 15 September 2022

Friendly and fast check in. Beautiful lobby, grounds, and accommodations. Room was great and I wished I could have taken advantage of another night to enjoy more of the area. Front desk should be required to read the visitor guide and have recommendations for their guests, especially knowledge of places to dine close by. They are an important ambassador to the area and should be knowledgeable on the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2022

Great room, great stay. Received several text to make sure I had everything I needed before and after I arrived. Staff saw my team gathering in a part of the lobby and brought over snacks, I hadn't asked for a thing. Very impressive. I don't think I've ever give a hotel marks as high as this one before.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2022

Excellent experience. The rooms were very clean and modern. Breakfast was good. In the fitness center everything was functional. I wish the mattresses were a little more plush, but overall a great trip.