“Really Good Healthy Food”
Review of Cafe Zupas

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #66 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Reviewed 8 September 2017

A friend of ours recommend this place for great salads. My wife and I both had salads with our favorite toppings and we shared soup. Great options for both salads and soups. Really fresh ingredients.

The best part....fresh chocolate covered strawberries with every meal!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The sandwiches are very good, especially the Thai and honey ham (2 different sandwiches). The Asian salad was ok. Nice touch was the free chocolate-covered strawberry with each order. They missed the boat with the VERY small cups for water. I asked for a larger cup, but they wouldn't give me one. I've never been refused a larger cup for water at ANY other place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We continue to eat at Zupas when we are in Park City. The food is always fresh and delicious. I like the Cuba and my wife eats a salad. The service is friendly and the prices are very competitive.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We tried Zupa's for the first time and were very disappointed - the New England Clam Chowder was thin and you'd be hard-pressed to find a clam in it - also, it was so salty we could barely swallow it! Salads were o.k., but salad maker must have been a new-hire; he didn't know what he was doing -- also there were many "supervisors" behind the counter and through out the restaurant, but doing paperwork rather than pitching in to help workers. It took us 15 minutes to check out as the cashier was taking phone calls and then went into the kitchen rather than ring up our order. Yes, the complimentary chocolate dipped strawberry was a nice touch, but we won't eat at any Zupa's restaurant based on this experience!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is a great place for a sandwich,salad or soup. The items are made fresh and are not expensive. The lobster bisque is really good. Quick service is the norm. The clam chowder was a little disappointing.