Algotels
Vio.com
travelup.com
1,092 results
All reviews double tree front desk warm cookies grocery store diamond member hotel is in a great location main street would stay here again free bus ski trip hot tub game room deer valley mike lobby skiing shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2022 via mobile

No question I will look for future opportunities to stay at the Park City Hilton Doubletree. As mentioned in numerous reviews, the manager,Mike, rocks! I can only think of a handful of times over my many years of travel where it truly felt like a home away from home. Besides Mikes great service his entire team, from front desk, bar, to dining were attentive and friendly. Mike leads by example. The hotel was as expected for a Doubletree. Great location. A mile walk into Old Town Park City or you can jump on the bus… very convenient. I was in town with my wife to pick up our teardrop trailer in Coalville. The experience could not have been better. Look forward to many future returns.

Bill Mooney

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2022

The location is great but the service is better. Mike at the front desk is always so helpful. The accommodations are good as well. I went for a business conference. The place is clean and had no issues.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2022

Booked on line and price was very reasonable. Staff was courteous and helpful. Rooms clean and spacious. Queen beds very comfortable. Great room for the price. Location was good and grocery store right beside hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 5 October 2022

Excellent service! Friendly staff! The breakfast was great with many good selections.it’s definitely a place I would recommend to my family and friends. Super convenient as there are many shops around it within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2022

We typically stay in Doubletree hotels because the beds are so soft but unfortunately, the bed was hard here. Also, the shower had dribbled water. When I checked in, I had to wait at the front desk for over five minutes while the clerk was tending to a computer issue. I wasn’t greeted etc. I wish Double Tree would take out the nuts in the cookies

Date of stay: September 2022