“Decent Pizza...if you don't know what New York pizza taste like.”
Review of Big Don's Pizza

Big Don's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Price
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Gourmet and Traditional Pizzas, Calzone, Salad, Wings, 7 sauces to choose from Sausage made in house. Ingredients are ALL prepared and or Hand Made on premise. Once you try us you will love us. Check out our reviews
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I went here a couple times months ago, the setting is ok..but I did pickup.
The pizza prices are decent...but it comes down to TASTE.
The pizzas sauce is SALTY...the cheese is good..the crust is good...but the salty sauce and overwhelming.
If any man says.."This Pizza is close to New York Pizza!!!!"...then they never been to New York..

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The pizza was the best that I've had in awhile. The crust was done to perfection, I hate doughy pizza. Plenty of cheese and the sauce was great.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Good on site pizza that is family run. Quick efficient service withe the best ranch dressing I ever had. Stop in just to buy that.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted some food before checking in at our hotel. This place had good reviews, so we tried.
Local pizza place. You order at the counter and it looks a little strange. Staff was really friendly. Than you go take a seat and wait for your food. It takes maybe a bit longer than the big chaînes, but worth the wait. Pizza was just perfect. Enough and fresh made. You need to try!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a buffalo chicken pizza and a pepperoni pizza with a Greek salad delivered to our hotel room while staying in town. The buffalo pizza was not spicy like I was expecting. It had more of a smoky flavor but was still very good as was the pepperoni and the salad. The delivery was quick and they were thoughtful enough to include napkins, forks, and plates with our order. Perfect food for a comfortable night in.

Been to Big Don's Pizza? Share your experiences!