Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield
US$52
US$45
Nights Inn(Richfield)
US$52
All reviewsroad tripthe breakfast areafreeway sidecinnamon rollsfree breakfastlaundry roomafter a long dayfrontier villagepleasant surprisevery nice hotelother hotelsindoor poolrelaxing staybryce canyoncomfortable roomsfront desk staffeasy access
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Chose this location due to reviews and location right off the interstate. Nice, new hotel. Clean, comfy room as expected. Staff was friendly, especially the gal working breakfast. Noticed her helping guests as well as keeping items stocked well. Typical breakfast fare with the addition of a cinnamon roll station. Obviously items are not home made per say being a mid-range hotel. A good addition, none the less. Enjoyed the young trees blooming all around the hotel. Very pretty. Good timing. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
LaNeal N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear SLetcher,

Wow! Thank you so much for your great review on our lovely Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Richfield, Utah! We're so glad that your stay was clean, comfortable and relaxing. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made accommodations for your stay. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. We appreciate the nice comment on our breakfast and cinnamon rolls as well as the breakfast attendant. Much appreciated! Spring time is here and yes all the lovely trees are in full blossom and so pretty. Thanks for noticing that. Once again thank you for being a loyal member and saying that you will come back to our lovely hotel. We hope to see you again real soon. Take care!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I was driving home to Colorado from Cali and was just too tired to continue my trip. I stopped in to the Holiday Inn Express and was greeted by manager Nichole Mancinas. She got me booked into the hotel quickly,helped me with my luggage and, when she learned I was hurting from muscle aches, helped me get bath salts to soak my injured arm. She and her staff, Adrianna and LaNeal helped me with dinner plans, forgotten tooth brush and paste, made sure I was okay and comfortable. I was nervous stopping in a place I did not know at all. Because of Nichole and staff I will plan my next drive to Cali with a stop at the Holiday Inn Richfield. I highly recommend this property. Thank you Nichole!

Room Tip: Ask to face away from the highway if possible
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
LaNeal N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Vaildeb,

Thank you for great review on our beautiful Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Richfield, Utah. We are happy to hear that our staff members were more than helpful and courteous as always. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. I'll be sure to tell everyone that they made an impact on your stay. We are happy that you had such a wonderful experience and that your room was clean and comfortable. That was so kind of Nichole to give you something to relax your aching muscles. We are just glad we could help. Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to other guests we surely do appreciate that! Once again we really do appreciate you and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at several Holiday Inn’s in the past. They have now lost my business. I had reserved two hotels in Richfield, Utah, and booked the wrong day. Since I booked through a work booking app, with a slight discount given. The reservation was non refundable, I was able to get my money back from the other one :) very easy. The holiday inn, of course, refused. Even though they still had three months to feel that spot. I now know to spend my money on other hotels and be more careful.

Stayed: March 2018
LaNeal N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Stephanie S,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Richfield, Utah. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our Hotel management. We have tried to locate your reservation through your name and could not find the day that you stayed with us. Please feel free to contact us directly to the hotel and ask for management. We would love to help you solve this issue. Once again we are so sorry about the inconvenience that may have caused. I hope you can visit our property again soon. If you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our lovely hotel. Take care!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We spent one night here on our way back to California from Colorado. The rooms were spacious, the staff pleasant, and the check out was efficient. The breakfast was fair. The motel is right off the freeway.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank baltoro
LaNeal N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Baltoro,

Thank you so much for sharing your review on our lovely Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Richfield, Utah! We are so thrilled to have you as a loyal member of our brand! I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. We do apologize if our Breakfast was fair to your liking we are switching up our breakfast in the near future with some new exciting things to eat. We hope we can entice you to stay with again in the near future. Once again thank you so much for being a loyal member to our hotel brand and we hope to see you again real soon. Take care!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This was my first stay at this Holiday Inn Express and it will be my place to stay whenever I go to Richfield. The staff here is super friendly. The hotel was packed and they had it fully staffed so that the breakfast bar was kept stocked and clean all during the breakfast serve. The rooms are large and the beds really comfortable. The pool area was clean. The cleaning staff was right on top of everything. The price was good and we really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
LaNeal N, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear beachbird123,

Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with us here at our lovely Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Richfield, Utah. Personally I want to thank you for noticing the great work our staff does day in and day out to provide the best possible service to our guests. I am happy to hear that our Breakfast host and Housekeepers were on top of everything. We are happy to hear that your stay was clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed all of our wonderful amenities of the Hotel. We appreciate you staying with us! Please feel free to come see us again real soon. Take care!