“The ABSOLUTE BEST BARBECUE in the United States!!!”
Review of Goodwood Barbecue

Goodwood Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Riverdale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We specialize in true barbecue and food products made fresh with made from scratch quality. We slow cook over select hardwoods and use barbecue as a foundation for center of the plate entrees, appetizers, sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I haven't been here in over a year, but we are about to make the trip up to the Ogden, Utah area... We will combine the trip with some other stops, but honestly, the primary goal is to dine at Goodwood Barbecue. I am from the Midwest, where there are a lot of great Barbecue restaurants and huge barbecue cookoffs and contests... but when I moved to Logan, Utah in 2009, I discovered this place and I'd keep going back. Now, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada where there isn't any great barbecue.

All of it is great... I choose barbecue ribs and barbecue chicken and they are awesome. Sometime this July I will return, probably in two weeks!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good food and the service was good. Able to have an adult beverage while waiting with no hassle. Accommodated our group nicely and gave Veterans discount to all the vets.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I told the waitress of my food allergies. A manager never came over. The brisket was good with sauce. I ordered the sliced brisket sandwich. The fries came out cold. The waitress was very attitudinal.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

WOW! I am so glad a near by national chain was booked up. I found Goodwood by chance. A very good experience. It was peak evening dinner hour and the place was fairly busy I was told it would be 5 to 10 minutes before I could be seated...It was probably like 2 minutes. A nice hostess took me to a table. Right away my server brought me water and a menu. It all looked real good and I had started out in search of ribs. Since it was wood smoked I changed my mind to brisket. Was a fantastic change. Took about 10 minutes and my dinner arrived. Brisket, chicken and smashed potatoes with butter and sour cream and a side of coleslaw. Huge servings and about as perfect as you could ask for. The Brisket was very tender the smashed potatos were delicious and the cole slaw was crispy the way I like it. Only down side was the chicken was a little dry, but still very tasty. The server was attentive and kept my glasses full...excellent meal and great service...in a very nicely decorated restaurant with gas lanterns. Would highly recommend the Goodwood Barbcue Co. Oh and did I mention the meal was $15.49. A bargain for great BBQ.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

starting with the best onion rings and potato salad in Utah - this place is great. sadly my wife is allergic to beef and tomato - so her pulled pork gets no BBQ sauce. No problem for the kitchen - no cross contamination - no issues. ONCE and only once the meat was a little dry - as an apology they deducted her meal and sent us home with a 1/2 pound of pulled pork.