“Super impressed!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Riverton
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went there on a Friday night and I expected a disaster. The place was packed, half full of kids, birthday parties etc. Put in our order and I got out my phone expecting an hour wait. The waitress was most pleasant and indicated the order would be right out, yah, I thought. Surprise, it appeared in ten minutes. Six in my family group, had all,the orders right first time. Best ribs I have eaten in a long time, couldn't believe they had good corn on the cob coming from corn country. The kids burgers were huge, my wife loved her salmon and my daughters salad was very good, she is picky. Great job!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

got the fajita and the wife got chicken tenders. Neither was good. Fried pickles were disgusting, worst I've ever had. Chicken in fajitas had no taste and was rubbery. Rice was hard and also had no taste. The chicken tenders also had very little taste. The only thing I even slightly enjoyed was the mango iced tea.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, along with our 3 year old grandson, stopped for lunch after the lunch crowd was gone, about 1:40. A Chili's email gave us a free appetizer and we love the California Turkey sandwiches. Was really looking forward to both, but walked out a little after 2:00 since no one had even taken our drink order or acknowledged us. We noticed one other table with patrons so I am guessing the staff was overwhelmed. Don't believe I will be using anymore of my Chili Rewards.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Love the new menu items. This is just a nice place to eat. The waitresses are always friendly and the food is good. This was just a night out with the wife and son tonight but have had large family dinners here before.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The staff and the food are great. The Southern Smokehouse Burger is a favorite. The wife loves the Salmon here. Gets it every time. When I feeling on the lighter side the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad is a great choice. Every time we travel here to visit family Chili's is where we eat. I have never been disappointed.