“stir fry with absolutely no stir fried vegetables”
Review of Tiki Island Grill

Tiki Island Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #35 of 62 Quick Bites in St. George
Cuisines: Polynesian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we both ordered the stir fry platters. they were basically plates of starch (both noodles and rice) with a protein on top. and a big pile of greasy french fries. we used to eat here and decided to get a take out lunch. never again.t was tasteless and had none of the vegetables which were supposed to be on the platter (both the online menu and sign board at the restaurant state that there would be stir fried vegetables. this place has gone downhill majorly. even with a coupon, we would not return here.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 31 August 2020

My Husband and I went in We had ordered two rice, noodle bowls plus the tiki taco's the cashier rang up wonton taco's when I told the owner I couldn't have the wonton tacos due to food allergies He got upset and was rude where He was arguing With us to the point that We just left, We didn't get our food and He didn't refund our money back.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2020

We saw where they showed 5 different types of fish plus shrimp two ways on their menu and had to try it. We were hoping to find a nice place with sit down fish dinners. That is not what it is. It is a fast food (actually not very fast) joint with a menu you would expect from a food truck. My wife ordered fish and chips but was not offered a choice of fish. What she got was several pieces of some kind of fish about 5 inches long and as thick as a thumb. It was about equal parts breading to fish. It was unimpressive. Wife did enjoy mixed fries with sweet potato fries mixed in. I had daily special tiki tacos with grilled shrimp. It was 7.95 plus 1.25 extra for the "60 count" shrimp. 2 tacos for me was $9.20. I know of 2 places in area that have better shrimp tacos and at a much smaller cost. They did taste good and each meal came with an Andes mint. 2 lunches and 2 fountain drinks came to $23.00. I found that to be a little much for the small portions and lack of atmosphere. The food was tasty but not enough to bring us back soon.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

The 6 of us had lunch here and it was fresh, authentic and delicious. Had the Pork Sandwich, Mia Islander, Tiki Tacos with Pork, Fish and Chips, Onion Rings and the Grandkids had the grilled cheese. All of the meals were delicious. Service was great and meals were all fresh cooked. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank 760
Reviewed 5 October 2019

I go for the food!
The service is not memorable. The atmosphere could use some improvement. Bring something to do or someone to talk with in case you have to wait. Don't go in a hurry or simply call ahead.
I have enjoyed EVERY dish I have tried. Go for the food.

Date of visit: September 2019