“Great little hidden Gem”

Desert Dove Tea Room
Ranked #174 of 262 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I just love their atmosphere with all the little tea pots and girlie things. Their food is so good, it reminded me of some of the little tea shops in England. The few times I've brought a man, I've been sorry. Their like a bull in a china shop there and might want to just go grab a burger. Leave them home, and grab your daughters, sisters and Mom. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I absolutely love this place..have a special spot hidden in a corner with over-stuffed chairs. The tea selection is incredible but add the soup/sandwich and it's heaven,
Alas, due to family medical problems it closed but this was a unique place that provided relaxation and fantastic home-made soups besides the delightful tea selection.

2  Thank Peg L
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Had great sandwiches and tea. Also donned big hats and had our photos taken at our "tea party". Would recommend for something different

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food is good. The tea is good. The atmosphere is relaxing.
The soups and the scones differ every day and there are always 2 choice of each.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love coming here. The atmosphere makes the experience worth it! The scones are delicious. All if the dessert is good! That's what we like to go get and order some tea!