La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$74
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$100
Best Western Travel Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$49
US$44
Claridge Inn(St. George)
US$50
US$49
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$80
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleanfrench toast sticksblack bear dinerbiscuits and gravystayed one nighttwo queen bedsfull hot breakfastgreat breakfastvery nice hotelwaffle makerpool and hot tubthe breakfast areahotel in stnice poolfree breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The room was nice, they actually had real glasses which was a nice touch. Stayed for 2 nights and drove all over the place and out of all the times I came back to the room the parking spot right outside my door was available all but one time. I did not get to try the wifi enough to rate it, I also didn't get to try the breakfast. My only complaints are that what ever they used to clean the rooms was a bit over powering, the windows to the room didn't open or this could have been fixed in minutes. Also the bathroom fans are crazy loud, think flying in an old propeller airliner

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and will strive to keep our Clarion Suites a great place to stay . Thanks again, for staying with us and we hope to see you again real soon .

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We made an impromptu stop here during a cross country trip. We realty enjoyed our 2 nights here while we rested, swam and simply relaxed. We would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for lodging in this area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We stayed Hereford a stop over here n a trip to Las Vegas. Very friendly staff and clean rooms. Nice head pool and hot tub..full breakfast . We enjoyed the close location , but the freeway can be a little noisy

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and will strive to keep our Clarion Suites a great place to stay . We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

A bit of a different review. I haven't stayed at the Clarion yet but want to compliment the courteous and professional customer service I received from them
I made a booking on Booking. Com for the Clarion and it said I can cancel up to the check in date. Since we haven't firmed our travel plans, I thought I would book and cancel if need be.
I get a confirmation from Booking.com and it says it is not refundable and no cancellation despite what there website said.
I phoned the Clarion and the lady I talked too was very understanding and professional and also seemed confused about Booking.com ,since no charges have been issued on their end. Long story short......great customer service and will be using Clarion in future.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Gm U, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Sales Director. She does wonderful job. I hope we were able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.
We hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The service provided by the staff was excellent. The room rate was quite reasonable. However, the condition of the room left something to be desired. The worst problem was a loose fitting entry door that let light in all the way around and the security latch was broken off.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

I appreciate your response and we will use it to improve. I was able to find out that that door was missing a weather strip. We are painting the exterior of our hotel and putting in new weather strips . I apologize that the new weather stripping was not in place before the room was rented.