Claridge Inn(St. George)
US$44
US$43
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$90
Best Western Travel Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$74
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$92
Hotels.com
US$49
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$87
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$59
Canyon View Condo(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$119
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$149
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

All reviewsfront deskwafflesfrench toast sticksroom was cleanblack bear dinerbiscuits and gravytwo queen bedsstayed one nightfull hot breakfastgreat breakfastvery nice hotelwaffle makerbreakfast buffetpool and hot tubthe breakfast areahotel in stnice pool
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed two times in one week at the Clarion Suites. It's not bad for the price. The room is clean and the bed is good. The breakfast could use some fresh items. The problem I had was with the front desk staff. The people I interacted with seemed to not appreciate my business at all. Very unfriendly and unhappy. I will definitely go somewhere else the next time I am in St George.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and we will use them to improve. I would like to apologize for my staff. We appreciate every guest that stays with us and want to serve you . As General Manager, it is obvious I have opportunity for additional training for my staff. Again, I do sincerely apologize and I hope for in the future you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better the next time.
Respectfully.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

After trying several hotels looking for "pet friendly" we were directed here by other hotels. Although the official website does have "no pets", this location had signs on their check-in desk stating "PET FRIENDLY" (for an additional fee). I happened to mention I was transporting a couple kittens from a rescue to their new family. The girl at the desk said "we only take pets, NOT CATS".
Seriously ! ! ! ! !!

Room Tip: Close to freeway
Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

I would like to apologize for actions of the front desk, not sure why they would say that because we do allow cats. As General Manager, it is obvious I have opportunity for additional training for my staff. Again, I do sincerely apologize and I hope for in the future you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better the next time.
Respectfully.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stayed one night in hotel. Got a king bed room with small sitting area on second floor. The room was very clean, the seating area was large, the refrigerator was very large for a hotel room with a decent size freezer (which is great if you have freezer packs). ABsolutely no complaint about the room.

One suggestion - it would be nice to have a slender/narrow coffee table in front of the sofa. It could be easily moved to the side if one were to unfold the sofa bed. But would be great for eating.

Breakfast was decent - variety of pastries, muffins, waffle maker, french toast sticks, biscuits, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, home fried potatoes.

Welcoming staff.

There is a black bear diner next door. Very good food there. They have take out as well - so it was easy to bring food back to room if you wanted.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iu_denden
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

We appreciate the awesome review and will strive to keep our Clarion Suites a great place to stay. Thank You for the suggestions and will pass them on to the Ownership.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This hotel is worth the 5 stars. It has very high quality (big room with suite), but with very reasonable price (like a motel). I like almost everything in it, except the ventilation in the bathroom is too noisy that we can't use it. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. I would definitely go there again if I travel there in the future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate the 5 star review and will strive to keep our Clarion Suites a great place to stay. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We just got done with our 6th stay at the clarion. We love it here. We get the pull out couch so we have more room for our kids. They have he biggest and best breakfast we probably have ever had at a hotel. They keep fruit in their lobby and bring out cookies at 5. They have a fun pool. The staff is nice and easy going. We love it there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DavisFamily_2004
Shayne S, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

We appreciate the awesome review and will strive to keep our Clarion Suites a great place to stay. I agree it is nice to have 3 beds in room for families.