“I like the salads!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I had the explosion salad, this time not the best but usually very good. It seems when they get really busy their quality and presentation lack. Love the chips and salsa!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

You can always count on fairly good food from Chili's with pretty great service. I always find this restaurant so loud though. Tons of people and loud music make for a yelling match across the table. Also, don't be fooled by the "light" menu. The entrees are definitely steeped in butter and fat...be specific and get them to "hold" the butter and oil.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Food was good for Mexican, burritto was large and taste, ribs had lots of sause on them.. Service was good to start then went very slow.. Also food came out 40-50 mins. after ordering..

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I had about 45 minutes before I had to hit an evening meeting so I thought I would stop in here.. was seated very quickly... lots of big screens and excellent service.. I had the tilapia with vegetables and rice.. all were very good...

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Completely appreciate the service and food we received during a serious father and son visit. The burger, steak and salmon were done to perfection and the potatoes with cheese in the skillet melted in your mouth! Our server was very attentive to our needs and continued with the drink refills without needing to be asked. Try this Chili's location you'll be glad you did.