“Love the Basa Fish”

Jim's Family Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 252 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We eat here about once per week. The service and food are great. And very reasonably priced. I get breakfast sometime and my husband usually gets the patty melt or hamburger steak. I MOSTLY get the Basa Fish. Love it. Always not overcooked and it comes with salad, potato and veggies. So good. The waiters are always friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Enjoyed a steak lunch at Jim's. We have previously enjoyed the breakfast meals and thought to give lunch a try. It is a very busy restaurant but has plenty of seating and waiters so we were served quickly. The meal was not fancy but very tasty, similar to home cooking and good size portions. Would have liked the waiter to check back sooner and the bathroom was lacking a little in cleanliness but not too bad. The meal was a good value.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal at this place. Feels cozy, the food is tasty, the portions are great and it is very affordable. I love that they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner all day.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We head to Jim's often. They had a good variety of old fashioned Diner food and the prices are fair. They have specials each day and we always enjoy dining there.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Kids menue is well priced, the service is fine. The portions are good. Breakfast all day long... GREAT!!!

Date of visit: September 2017