“Butternut squash soup and kids meals were a hit”
Review of Blue Lemon

Blue Lemon
Ranked #19 of 244 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 10 November 2016

A bowl of butternut squash soup tastes a little like pumpkin pie with cinnamon, which comes with some bread. Probably the tastiest option, even my three young children enjoyed their sample. The noodles, grilled cheese, and chicken tenders were devoured by each of my children. And they enjoyed the large variety of fountain drinks like creme soda, root beer, and lemon cherry. There was adequate seating on Friday evening and the service was good. They have some type of sensor that tells them where you are sitting, which is kind of cool.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I used to come here to pick up my bosses lunch everyday and used to get a sugar cookie for myself. Came tonight with a friend to actually try the food. We were both beyond impressed. We had the black bean ravioli with sides of the sweet potato fries and the potato fry sauce and ranch. Everything was so original! This week potato fries bit of a smoked grill and the fry sauce and ranch were definitely homemade with their very own unique twist. We will be back here to try everything on the menu over the next year! The place is super cute and has comfy furniture in the dinning room.

1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We had lunch with some friends last Saturday and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, variety and taste of the food. Many gluten-free options. Fresh, healthy dishes. We loved everything that was ordered.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

They have a great menu but the food is not consistent .
I have been here three times with a different group each time. Each time the food items all had things that could have been corrected to make the dish perfect. The chicken strips were always overcooked on the burnt side. I had the chicken curry . It is such a great idea for a dish but my chicken was dry and the spicy took away from the curry and coconut flavor. The sweet potato fries had burnt edges.
And the service is awful. Lots of people standing around and the servers act like they are doing you a favor .
Such a great idea but just not executed well.
I won't be back unless I hear from someone the it's improved.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

A nice, vibrant atmosphere greets you when you walk in to this fast casual sit-down restaurant. From grilled balsamic chicken panini to Asian sesame salad with grilled chicken to slow braised beef short ribs, and more, everything is prepared fresh and delicious. They also have a very good delivery catering service.