“Excellent Service!”

Hoof & Vine Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Hoof & Vine Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 252 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We went there with large group and I was somewhat disappointed. I had heard good things about this restaurant, but there wasn't anything special about it. It's listed as a steakhouse, but my rib eye, although good, just seemed like I could have gotten it anywhere. Considering the price of their steaks, I thought it would be something special. That being said, they had some amazing appetizers. Their mac & cheese with crab and bacon was great. Dessert was yummy and the wine was excellent.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

While it is primarily a steak house I found that my rib eye was my least favorite part of our meal. That being said, it was still a good, solid, steak that was done to my order. We thoroughly enjoyed the Brussels sprouts and the Fried Bread pudding is my wife's new favorite dessert.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We decided to try Hoof and Vine for a family dinner. For appetizers, we had the homemade potato chips (excellent) and their Mac and cheese. We moved over to the salad course which was just “okay”, Their pineapple sorbet palet cleanser was wonderful, there of us had their stroganoff and loved it. Unfortunately, the fourth plate was a prawn pasta that was not enjoyed by our fourth person. Dessert’s were just okay.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We had a huge party. We were served chicken steak and salmon. Every entree was cooked and flavored to perfection. The presentation was delightful. The service was as good as the food. Laid back with fine dining taste!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were in Salt Lake City to visit my nephew and we were wanting to try a new steakhouse and we decided to try Hoof & Vine as we had previewed their ratings which were very favorable. We made reservations and when we showed up most of our party wanted either beer or wine but I don't like either. I was hoping to have a Tanqueray & Tonic but I didn't realize they only serve wine and beer. This was the only downside but I was okay with an iced tea. Two of us ordered the Tenderloin and the other two ordered the Top Sirloin. I had a caesar salad with my steak and it was very large and had nice and fresh lettuce - it was excellent. In between the bread and salads, they serve a sorbet to cleanse your palate. The tenderloin was so tender you could cut it with a butter knife and the flavor was delightful - there were no inedible parts. The tenderloin also came with herb mashed potatoes that were the perfect compliment to the steak. The other two in our party also raved about how good the Top Sirloin was too. I have a sugar tooth so I had to order a dessert and the creme brulee was calling my name. We also ordered the fried peach bread pudding. I have had creme brulee many times but this was by far the best that I have ever had & the peach bread pudding was to die for. This is truly a can't miss restaurant if you are in the Salt Lake City area.