“Good Eats !”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in South Jordan
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Best Mexican food in the valley ... this is some excellent food. Always fresh alway great. Never had a bad meal from this place.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

My mother and I ordered Cafe Rio online, we were enjoying our meal when all of a sudden my mom is choking. It was a chunk of hair. It was absolutely revolting. I called the restaurant and asked for a manager to inform them; however, I was not speaking to a manager and did not feel taken care of. The woman on the phone didn't even apologize. She said, "Alright thanks for letting me know. Bye." Absolutely don't want to eat there again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

If you haven't been to Cafe Rio you are missing out. Everything I have ever ordered here is wonderful. A couple favorite are the sweet pork burrito and the steak tacos. My kids love the food as well. They love watching them make everything fresh right in front of you.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I don't understand the hype this place gets here in Utah. There are hole in the wall places that serve better Mexican than Cafe Rio. It's bland at best unless you get it smothered with cheese and enchilada sauce. Pretty much and over priced taco bell.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Cafe Rio is always tasty. Can't think of a bad food experience, but there are other less pricey choices in this fast-casual space. If it weren't UT, they would not survive alone in the Mexi-food space.

Date of visit: July 2016