“Average fast food”

Jcw's
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The menu looked pretty appetizing. It's a burger, sandwich and shake fast food place. The hickory burger was good and I recommend getting it with bacon. Chicken strips are good and very large in size. I think they needed to change the fryer oil. Shake was good too. The salad toppings were delicious but the salad itself was typical ice berg. Blah!
If you're looking for this type of food then I'd choose Culver's over it any day.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

West Side of I-15 (2nd Street South). Busy place. Great Food. Regular burger is 1/3 pound. Jr. Burger 1/6 pound. We had Jr. burger, fries, soft drink. Outstanding Service even thought it's very busy. Person who took our order was friendly and offered the Jr burger for a smaller burger. Turns out he's the manager. Very courteous and helpful. The give you a metal disk to place on a stand that's about 18" high on your table. Food is delivered to your seat. Burger was well prepared same condiments and regular burger and very satisfying. Want to go again very hungry and have the big burger. Fries were properly cooked and hot when delivered to our table. Utah favorite Fry sauce is also available. They have a large menu, do one can go to their web page to view menu. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The Shakes are great. The burgers are bit greasy, good fries. I think the prices are a bit high especially for families.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I ate here for lunch after meeting with a vendor. I was on the way back to the airport to pick up a colleague that was arriving on a later flight. I went through the drive through because it had to be quick. I ordered the All American Burger. This was fabulous! I also had the fries that I guess were supposed to be eaten with the sauce that came in the bag. The sauce was similar to a Thousand Island, but was thinner. It was good, whatever it was. I also ordered a large drink and this thing was HUGE!! I ended up sipping on it for the rest of the night. I am from the east coast and did not realize this was a local chain until I went to write this review. I don't think we have anything on the east coast to compare to these burgers. They do a great job. I will say the portions are huge for anyone needing to know this. I did not eat any dinner once I had this late lunch. Kudos to the owners!! I highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great burger place! All burgers are 1/3 lb and huge! Our favorite is the pastrami burger. Delicious fries and onion rings, too and don't forget a thick creamy shake!