US$90
US$74
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$45
  • Pool
US$46
US$49
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I found this accommodation to be affordable with great customer service a Clenley exterior, and quite atmosphere. I also appreciated the Staffs willingness to accommodate our none standard scheduling needs.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Talonbloodwing
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stay there a lot. One of the people I have while I was gambling had made a "face" after I told him where I was staying ( he did ask for the recommendation on the stay) so I was curious to see why has he done so and went on this site to read the rewies. I was so surprised to see all the bad ones, and, after looking at the dates I realized they were written a while ago. Nowadays the Motel is a joy to stay in :). The manager said he had started working there close to a year ago. I can see his dedication to make this place nice and comfortable for the guests to stay in. Oh..one rewiew had a horrid picture of this place. Come to find out- the photo is of the back of the motel. There was a fire here some years ago and that side has not been remodeled yet. I didn't even know it was there, and , like I said - I stay here a lot ! The front side, facing the Wendover blvd looks good. The upstairs rooms have been remodeled after the fire and , every time I stay, I see more and more of the downstairs rooms getting a "makeover" as well. Its not hard to tell, because the doors of the new rooms are repainted :) Anyway.. I am sorry my rewies is so long, but I was very upset after I read some bad rewies and I wanted to say something. Rooms are clean and cosy. I mean, please don't expect "the Ritz" but please keep in mind the difference in price between the two as well. In summary, talking about this motel, you get more than what you paid for :) Thank you for reading and I hope this helps. Have a pleasant day :)

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank YRUSONOZ
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stay here every weekend. Its very quiet, clean and managements very friendly. The prices isn't bad either. I have NEVER seen bugs and I've been coming here sense January. I've always enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Wonderful place to stay, I always stay here every weekend. Fantastic staff and good value! Quiet and clean rooms. Always feel safe and have a better time here than other hotels. When I leave I know my belongings are also safe

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TabithaZeig
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I don't know how this dive got ranked so highly for hotels/motelsin Wendover. Something is up here - the reviews are neither honest nor accurate. See the pix. We stayed here because we believed the high ranking. We were scammed. This place was beat up and filthy (and yes we were in one of the "remodeled rooms"), the carpet was so dirty I didn't dare walk on it barefoot The night stand had two different drawers in it. One of them obviously didn't fit. The entertainment center is missing something. There were holes in the wall and cobwebs and hair (not mine either) in the bathroom. There was one towel for two adults. The bed was terrible and the mattress and box spring both stained. There was neither a microwave nor fridge as stated in "trainmen" and "JEB1969a" reviews. You get what you pay for. It was cheap. All the way around.

Keep driving. Trust me.