“Nice place with great workers”

WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Very good accommodations for the price. I stayed there for about 5 months and always felt "invited" and never "a problem". Brandon the GM was fair and caring, as he addressed a couple of noise complaints I had made. Cheyenne and Jodi are wonderful.

Room Tip: Third floor for smokers - all other floors non-smoking.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank wplezotte
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

One of the easiest ways to see how you are doing is reviews from customers. Reviews like yours let us know we must be doing something right. Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts with us. We appreciate it. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at WoodSprings twice bef0re this last visit recently. This visit was horribLe... Brandon that works the front desk didn't let me extend my stay at WoodSprinds. He didn't want my payment or business there. He put my on a d0 not rent t0o, cancelled my new reservation which was done 3 times. Bad c0stumer service... I asked him what did i d0.wr0ng... he said cuz I wuz late checking 0ut..."BS"... Check 0ut what I pulled 0ut 0f tha drain in my h0tel ro0m in WoodSprings.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 0neLuv102
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

I'm sorry you had this experience with us. I wish you well during all your future travels.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I were pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and well kept prices are unbeatable would stay here again!! I know that most extended stays are ban but not this place!! It was quite a nice stay with two kids and two adults.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank karlifndavis
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Our WoodSpring Suites team is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time and our team at the property. Our goal is to provide guest with a positive experience when they visit WoodSpring Suites. Your thoughts about us and your stay are very important to us. We are glad to hear they were both positive experiences. We wish you well and cannot wait to see you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

The staff is helpful and works hard to keep the rooms and hotel clean. The manager is friendly and accomadating. The rates are also reasonable. The rooms are suitable and clean. Best hotel for the price in the surrounding area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brittany G

The WoodSpring Suites team is glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide guest with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We are grateful you chose to share your positive thoughts with us and others. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

My son and I recently moved to SLC and from the 1St. day it felt like home. All of the staff are very welcoming and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is clean and the rooms are large.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank baabselliott

We are glad WoodSpring Suites provided you with an enjoyable stay. We, as a team, strive to provide guest the best experiences possible when staying with us. We thank you for your positive review and hope to see you back with us again.