US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$129
US$111
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$108
US$99
Home2.com
US$130
US$127
Agoda.com
My Place Hotel-West Valley City, UT(West Valley City)
US$95
All reviewsgreat customer servicewater pressurebrandoncheyennegmsupermarketutlaundryinternetmicrowave
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at WoodSprings twice bef0re this last visit recently. This visit was horribLe... Brandon that works the front desk didn't let me extend my stay at WoodSprinds. He didn't want my payment or business there. He put my on a d0 not rent t0o, cancelled my new reservation which was done 3 times. Bad c0stumer service... I asked him what did i d0.wr0ng... he said cuz I wuz late checking 0ut..."BS"... Check 0ut what I pulled 0ut 0f tha drain in my h0tel ro0m in WoodSprings.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 0neLuv102
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

I'm sorry you had this experience with us. I wish you well during all your future travels.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I were pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and well kept prices are unbeatable would stay here again!! I know that most extended stays are ban but not this place!! It was quite a nice stay with two kids and two adults.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank karlifndavis
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Our WoodSpring Suites team is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time and our team at the property. Our goal is to provide guest with a positive experience when they visit WoodSpring Suites. Your thoughts about us and your stay are very important to us. We are glad to hear they were both positive experiences. We wish you well and cannot wait to see you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

The staff is helpful and works hard to keep the rooms and hotel clean. The manager is friendly and accomadating. The rates are also reasonable. The rooms are suitable and clean. Best hotel for the price in the surrounding area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brittany G

The WoodSpring Suites team is glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide guest with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We are grateful you chose to share your positive thoughts with us and others. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

My son and I recently moved to SLC and from the 1St. day it felt like home. All of the staff are very welcoming and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is clean and the rooms are large.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank baabselliott

We are glad WoodSpring Suites provided you with an enjoyable stay. We, as a team, strive to provide guest the best experiences possible when staying with us. We thank you for your positive review and hope to see you back with us again.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I like the room location. It fits with my foot disability. The room also has a disabled bathtub which helps with bathing. I like the room itself. It has a comfortable bed. A comfortable couch , a full size kitchen including a refrigerator, a stove, and full size sink.
There are other things the facility has to offer. It's homey and I love it.

Room Tip: Ask about it.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank luckawoober

We love hearing from customers that truly enjoyed their stay with WoodSpring Suites. We strive to provide an environment where our guests can feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you for providing us with positive insights and we wish you well in your future travels. The WoodSpring Suites team cannot wait for your return.